Berkshire Blanket

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Bruce Stevens

a lot of opportunity to learn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood salary for the area. Always busy

ConsNo upward mobility. Very Busy during high season.

Advice to Senior Managementdo a better job funding the 401k

Mutual respect at all levels, always striving to improve

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ware, MA

ProsEvery member of the senior management team seems to have healthy interactions with everyone else, at every level. There is a constant desire to evaluate our processes and procedures, and to improve efficiency, decrease redundancy, and grow. We're the most un-stuck place I've ever worked. It's in a beautiful place, and the general "feel" of the workplace is comfortable and inviting. There are lots of internal promotions and recognition for good work.

ConsIt's in the middle of nowhere - you're almost guaranteed a commute, but for local people, it's a rare opportunity to work for a healthy business of a decent size without having to go far. It's still a relatively small company, so there is some need for wearing multiple hats, like with any other small company. But there are clearer definitions of roles and reasonable accommodations, unlike you'd see elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to maintain the open and honest relationship with the entire company, by getting small groups at all levels involved in things like the task teams, and by holding the company-wide town hall meetings. That openness helps everyone understand the big picture of what they're working to support and achieve.

Positive, focused, pleasant. Lot's of good people.

ProsPeople are treated fairly and with respect and there's a good atmoshphere about the place. No Screamers.

ConsLocation! Also, its small size can limit opportunities a bit.

Worked for Berkshire Blanket? Contribute to the Community!