Best Contracting Services

Best Contracting Services Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sean Taba

I know nothing about the company

Production Manager (Current Employee) Loveland, OH

ProsNever heard if this company before.

ConsNothing to say, good or bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Rip Off Artists Created From Management

Operations (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe workers are what keeps this place afloat. Even when asked to work ungodly hours for salary pay, the majority will work until they fall over.

ConsMost upper management is horrible. Directing project managers and etc. to conjure up fake costs to pass to the customers in order to cover inaccurate estimates is the norm, and totally unethical.

The upper management between sattelite branches is actual family members. So the SF Bay Area CEO actually runs the branch as if he is king, and constantly defies or ignores the L.A. CEO/owner's directives. The owner is aware of this, but continues to do nothing to fix the situation. Who really wants to fight there uncle? I would when I am losing millions.

Most managment positions are given to people of Persian descent. Which is the nationalilty of both CEOs in Los Angeles and Union City.

90% of the employees are hired and given salary pay packages. Once they are aboard, they find that their managers demand a 60-80 hour week. In tough times, the employees have no other option but to conform or be fired. Especially with the lack of work in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet someone who knows how to manage all branches or sattelites. The Mangare in Union City, and the CEO in Los Angeles cannot continue this way. The company WILL fail.

Kept me very busy, learned A LOT.

Sheet Metal Worker (Former Employee) Bakersfield, CA

ProsGood people, the work is awsome and they're a huge outfit.

ConsPaycheck was short more than once atleast 8 hrs!!

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication between management and payroll!!! Almost too large of a company for their own good.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great if you're upper management, but no so good if you're a worker bee

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Gardena, CA

Pros* Great HR
    * Good benefits (although they're being cut back every year)
    * Nice enough people who work with you/ around you

Cons* HORRIBLE CEO - son's taking over and destroying his father's legacy
    * Salary is not competitive
    * Performance reviews are a joke
    * No motivation to go above and beyond

Advice to Senior ManagementReplace the CEO with someone who has real world experience in the industry, knows how to properly motivate employees, and recognizes loyal staff.

Worked for Best Contracting Services? Contribute to the Community!