Best Florida Storage

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Awesome !!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWork life balance-good salary-great mentors-growth

ConsNone really. Company just sold though, will miss entire company culture!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

I really loved the people I worked for and worked with at Best Florida.

Property Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe owner, Mr. Albanese, I can never say enough good things about him. He gave me a chance when most people wouldn't -and didn't. Most of the people in the main office knew about my background. But all of them, especially Arvid, were always encouraging and helpful. Arvid went out of his way to make sure I knew that he believed in me. I really enjoyed my experience working with that company.

ConsUnfortunately, I had to work closely with another employee that turned out to be just - well, not AT ALL who I thought. That situation led to my eventual separation with Best Florida.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing... Sometimes, there are those that whether you know it or not, you really can touch people lives in a way that they never forget. And as far as that other employee. They were upper management as well. And they just fooled everyone for a very long person. But I still tell people on occasion about my experience there and 9 times out of 10 its always good and always about the people in the main office in Ft Lauderdale. They really were special people to work with and for. Thanks guys... Just a great company all the way around.

Quality company allowing for personal and professional growth.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsTeam based atmosphere. Lots of monthly training allowing for personal and professional growth within the company.

ConsWorking with the customers can be quite difficult within this kind of business.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst Florida Storage PERIOD !!!

(Current Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsBeing Employed,having a job,barely paying your bills

ConsBetween the butt kissing & straight up politics it doesn't matter how hard you work or what positives you bring to the table the property managers will not only bad mouth you but will also blame you for every possible issue they may have,corporate will try to brainwash you with impossible goals while bragging about the owners wealth,bottom line is they're are looking for followers & if you refuse to buy in to their lies you'll be blackballed ,if your not able to cover 3 different properties a week with no reimbursement for gas milage then your not considered a team player,bottom line is DO NOT go in to this company with any dillusions of moving up,because the sharks will always smell blood

Advice to Senior ManagementYour Employees deserve better

Worked for Best Florida Storage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Florida Storage reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Florida Storage employees.