Best Florida Storage

Updated June 18, 2014
Updated June 18, 2014
3.7

CEO

Worst Florida Storage PERIOD !!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Best Florida Storage full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Being Employed,having a job,barely paying your bills

Cons

Between the butt kissing & straight up politics it doesn't matter how hard you work or what positives you bring to the table the property managers will not only bad mouth you but will also blame you for every possible issue they may have,corporate will try to brainwash you with impossible goals while bragging about the owners wealth,bottom line is they're are looking for followers & if you refuse to buy in to their lies you'll be blackballed ,if your not able to cover 3 different properties a week with no reimbursement for gas milage then your not considered a team player,bottom line is DO NOT go in to this company with any dillusions of moving up,because the sharks will always smell blood

Your Employees deserve better

Quality company allowing for personal and professional growth.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Best Florida Storage full-time

Pros

Team based atmosphere. Lots of monthly training allowing for personal and professional growth within the company.

Cons

Working with the customers can be quite difficult within this kind of business.

Awesome !!

I worked at Best Florida Storage

Pros

Work life balance-good salary-great mentors-growth

Cons

None really. Company just sold though, will miss entire company culture!

Keep it up

I really loved the people I worked for and worked with at Best Florida.

Former Employee - Property Manager
    Former Employee - Property Manager

I worked at Best Florida Storage full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The owner, Mr. Albanese, I can never say enough good things about him. He gave me a chance when most people wouldn't -and didn't. Most of the people in the main office knew about my background. But all of them, especially Arvid, were always encouraging and helpful. Arvid went out of his way to make sure I knew that he believed in me. I really enjoyed my experience working with that company.

Cons

Unfortunately, I had to work closely with another employee that turned out to be just - well, not AT ALL who I thought. That situation led to my eventual separation with Best Florida.

Keep doing what your doing... Sometimes, there are those that whether you know it or not, you really can touch people lives in a way that they never forget. And as far as that other employee. They were upper management as well. And they just fooled everyone for a very long person. But I still tell people on occasion about my experience there and 9 times out of 10 its always good and always about the people in the main office in Ft Lauderdale. They really were special people to work with and for. Thanks guys... Just a great company all the way around.