Best Version Media

Updated December 17, 2014
Updated December 17, 2014
4.9

David Durand

My experience has been nothing short of greatness.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people here management wants everyone to be successful and succeed. Reminds me of FAMILY!

Cons

I see no cons

Keep up the good work!

Life Changing

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The program is established and proven. The best thing about the BVM model is that there is a proven road map. Our Publishers have the opportunity to follow a plan that insures success! The Culture at BVM makes the DIFFERENCE!

Cons

I have not experienced any!

Keep listening to the field!

Fantastic Life Changing Opportunity!

Current Employee - Publisher in Stevenson Ranch, CA
    Current Employee - Publisher in Stevenson Ranch, CA

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love being apart of the Best Version Media family. From day one this has been the best company culture I have ever
    experienced. Best Version Media has given me all the tools and support I need building my business.

Cons

I have no cons. I understand in building my business their are challenges. I have experienced the ups and downs of those challenges.

Keep up the great job of encouraging all of us to be the best version of ourselves.

A Strong Company with a Wonderful Culture of Support!

Current Employee - Publisher in Lake Oswego, OR
    Current Employee - Publisher in Lake Oswego, OR

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Best Version Media gives me the ability to run my own business and provide incredible magazines for the communities I serve. They are the "back office" and do everything from the design and layout of my magazines to the billing and collections from our sponsors. This gives me the time to focus on the most important aspects of my publications: the sponsors and the neighbors! The community loves this high-end magazine and the sponsors are able to be seen by the most influential customers in our communities. It is a win-win for everyone involved. It is a privilege to work with such a wonderful company!

The culture of Best Version Media is second to none. My Regional Manager gives daily support and the home office is incredibly easy to work with. They respond to any concern with speed and efficiency.

I highly recommend Best Version Media to anyone who is driven to succeed in running their own business.

Cons

I have not encountered any Cons.

Keep up the Great Work!

An Exciting, Fulfilling, and Rewarding Opportunity

Current Employee - Division Manager and Publisher in South San Jose Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Division Manager and Publisher in South San Jose Hills, CA

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are so many excellent reasons to work with BVM. First and foremost, they have created a culture and environment that is both liberating and challenging. I feel free to be exactly who I am while I'm challenged to become more than I ever imagined. I truly run my own business without micro-management from corporate. I receive all the tools and ongoing training necessary for success. I set my own schedule and can easily incorporate life's unplanned surprises. I love the idea that my income is totally something that I control. As important as all of those factors are, I have a position and standing within my community that brings so much benefit to business owners, community organizations, and residents alike. All my family and friends are convinced I have found my dream job that is the perfect blend of all of my talents and strengths.

Cons

The biggest challenge I have experienced working with BVM is conquering my own tendency to be overly ambitious. I have to admit a slight weakness in organizational skills and this has bitten me in the tushy. BVM has not only encouraged personal and professional growth in this area but has offered both tangible and practical ways in which to foster this growth.

I'm delighted that we all access to owners and management alike. I encourage them to continue to be bold and inventive as we provide solutions for our business owners and a wonderful experience for our residents.

Great company!!!

Current Employee - Publisher
    Current Employee - Publisher

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Too many to list!

Cons

Can not think of any cons

Thank you for all your support!

Second to None!

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company culture, growth potential, professionalism, encouraging team/co-workers and leadership is just the tip of the iceberg with Best Version Media! I’ve been working with Best Version Media for close to 6 years and can confidently say it is the best job I’ve ever had and I would be happy to be working with Best Version Media the rest of my life! The company culture is second to none due in large part to the encouraging and motivating spirit of the founding partners, who are present in the everyday operations of each and every department. They are easy to work with and truly value and respect every member of the team and every magazine and the community that magazine serves. Personally I have grown and learned so much about my field through working with BVM and have experienced not only the growth of BVM, but growth in myself as a professional and growth within my role in BVM.

Cons

I really haven't had any in my 6 years working with the company!

Stay the course!

Great company. Great people. Great work.

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Best Version Media as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Best Version Media is a great company to work for. I have had nothing but excellent experience since joining the team. Everyone is very helpful, easy to work with, friendly, creative, supportive, organized and intelligent. I've felt a part of the team since day one. Everyone is welcoming and encouraging.

The company is growing and seems to be getting better and better. The amount of passion everyone has, really shines through in the end product.

Thank you for everything, Best Version Media! You're truly an excellent company to be a part of.

Cons

I do not have any complaints. I wish all companies were this great to work for.

Best company I have worked for so far!!

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Best Version Media part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is respectful, helpful, and nice!
    Communication levels within this company are beyond belief compared to others I have been in.
    People are very understanding and everyone works as a team.
    Management handles situations well, have patience, and are always there when needed.
    People always appreciate your work, and always push you to strive to become a better person.
    Very motivated company that is always pushing to advance!

Cons

I don't have any cons yet!

Keep doing what you are doing!

Organized and Team Oriented Company

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Best Version Media as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

This company was exactly the type of company that I was looking for. I am able to design ads for a wide variety of businesses and also design the publication layouts. The company is very organized down to providing templates for emails or direction on how to handle certain situations. It is also a very team oriented company. Each designer does their own publications but if there is a questions or are in need of something they have the ability to reach out to all the designers for help.

Cons

There aren't really any challenges. If issues come up, they are handled immediately. The communication is great.

Keep up the good work.