BetaSoft Systems

BetaSoft Systems CEO Ritu Mangla

Ritu Mangla

9 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Growing Company/Great Training/Positive Attitude in the atmosphere

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsI liked working with BSS for various reasons. At first, you may have your doubts. But you realize after awhile that their is a lot of potential in this company especially once you are on the market and training has been completed. The marketing team if very efficient in getting you placed as well. I got placed within first call and I am starting my project very soon. They're are a lot of people out of country that get placed successfully. I am a US born and I still feel this is a great consultancy to get your career started as a BA/QA and get the ball rolling for yourself.

If you ever have a concern, you can always go and speak to the CEO who is happy to help. Just discuss your concern and they seem to always be able to meet you halfway to reach your solution. I would recommend them to my friend and will certainly do so down the road.

ConsIn the beginning, you may feel their are some cons. But once you get to learn all the material in the training and be able to be familiarized with the world of a BA/QA upon experimenting hands on projects to help you prepare for your Project, You will feel thankful. No Cons in my book. Just Learn it and Just Do It.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would recommend a small book or text to follow along.
I would also recommend an instructor that can improve on peoples verbal communication skills and how to crack interviews. I personally believe they should hire someone for that because this way, their placement percentage will certainly sky rocket especially from the exceptional training being offered.

Good place to get placed

QA Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems full-time for less than a year

ProsQuick placement - I got my project in 3 business days

ConsNone that I can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the good work

Excellent Experience

QA Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems full-time for less than a year

ProsThey have the best trainers and the training is very good. I would recommend them to my friends and people who are looking for career in IT. They support each and every person throughout the process.They have an Exceptional marketing Team and provide great support to individuals throughout.

ConsI haven't seen any Cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are the best.

Educational and Amazing experience

Senior QA (Current Employee)
Fremont, CA

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems as a contractor for less than a year

ProsOkay, I have to give it up for these guys. Beta Soft Systems is just amazing, everyone here is very helpful regardless to whom you approach for help. Anyone from office staff to students, they all will help you. I like the fact that students can stay as long as they want to study and even come back again during/after their job placement to study up on the new tools. I had the best professor(s), I will not mention the name, due to the fact I want you guys to experience on your own. But I will say that this is the best experience that you will ever have in IT field. This is a mixture of theory class and hands on, most important you must be ready to put your 100% on the table for them to help you and for you to get a job.

ConsNeeds more practice on more related tools.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are the best and fast...Thank You

Good Employer

Intern (Former Employee)
Fremont, CA

I worked at BetaSoft Systems as a contractor for less than a year

ProsBSS maintain healthy relations with employees

ConsPay, Corporate keeps changing SOPs, Metrics, Work Life Balance

Advice to Senior ManagementBSS need to have good Finance staff.

Very unprofessional family run business

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at BetaSoft Systems full-time

ProsOffice located centrally in Fremont.

ConsVery unhealthy working environment. The owners are very unprofessional and have no respect for their employees. They get work done from outside but don't pay third party vendors. Working for this company was my worst experience ever.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry not to treat employees like your own personal servants. Be more professional and open to discussion

Beta Soft Systems is a Great Company to work with

Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery Transparent
Job Commitment
Great team of recruiters and sales executive
Competitive salaries and benefits
My Green Card Processing is being done through them and its going very smooth

ConsNot aware of any cons so far

current employee

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems

Prosopens a window to established clients like IBM, apple, ebay and wells fargo... but it is not easy to get placed in them.

Consprofessionalism is not like the way it should be in an IT consultancy.. promise something different and the result is not satisfactory..

Advice to Senior Managementstick to the plan and work more efficiently towards making beta soft systems a more professional organization which would increase the confidence of the employees

Very Unprofessional Management

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems

ProsIf you mind getting paid much less than you deserve and working with an unprofessional and irresponsible management run away from this company

ConsLess salaray compared to peers, unethical management, very unprofessional - they once sent my W2 to my previous address and I lost it inspite of my emails informing them of the address change.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with respect and be fair to them and they will stick with you

Worked for BetaSoft Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BetaSoft Systems reviews and ratings in San Francisco, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BetaSoft Systems CEO Ritu Mangla. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by BetaSoft Systems employees.