BetaSoft Systems Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
BetaSoft Systems CEO Ritu Mangla
Ritu Mangla

Pros
  • The marketing team if very efficient in getting you placed as well (in 6 reviews)

• they have everything you want in training and placement company (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • works as a consultancy in us which is its main domain, software development department is pretty premature right now (in 2 reviews)

• If you have suck technical skills but you are good at boasting and you are Indian, you will get a lot of job emails from the company (in 2 reviews)

1. Great Company

Former Employee - QA Engineer in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - QA Engineer in Fremont, CA

Pros

I worked with them in 2011-2012 and i found way for my career. it was best decision i made to join BSS. Training prgrm is best part and i learned so many things and put my feet in market. Marketing team also as best everyone. Amrita/Anu/Harry are best to set up my career.

Cons

Honestly, Nothing which i know.

Advice to Management

Keep doing great work

2. No No No !!!

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Fremont, CA

I worked at BetaSoft Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Should I say Pros? I was in the training program, they taught about SDLC, QA tools it was a good program but the class was like on and off depended on the trainer.

Cons

$750 fee for training and tied you up with the contract. Provide fake resume! Which is unacceptable.

Advice to Management

Have nothing to say because this is a SCAM.

3. Responsible company with good training opportunities

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Fremont, CA

Pros

BSS provides very good training sessions and can guarantee the good trainees a good job with their clients, mostly big famed companies. And it provides Visa sponsorship for international students, which is essential to us. Their employees are very responsive, helpful, and reliable. I had a good experience with them.

Cons

I think it depends on whether you yourself really want to find a good job or not. There is nothing wrong with the company.

Advice to Management

Don't worry about that. Keep doing what you have been doing.

5. It is a good place to start

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Fremont, CA

Pros

good traning classes and helps from the company, help employees to get started in the industry quickly. it is a good place to get started

Cons

better communication is needed between employees and marketing team. The process should be more detailed in steps

SCAM, fake resumes, lies

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Fremont, CA

I worked at BetaSoft Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

thy will give you training for the job, It covers the important stuff you will face during the job

Cons

It is a scam be careful. don't sing anything with them. They will ask you to 'enhance' your resume before placing you for the job interviews. basically they will fake a resume for you, adding 5-7 years of fake experience.

Better than Google!

Former Contractor - Computer Programmer in Fremont, CA
    Former Contractor - Computer Programmer in Fremont, CA

I worked at BetaSoft Systems as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

This is the best company in the whole world. Anyone who says otherwise don't know nothing. Free food, snack, drinks, unlimited vacation, massages

Cons

The challenge is that it is so good that you will never think of leaving- even when Google is calling

Advice to Management

Please please don't change.

8. Good company to work with.

Former Contractor - QA Analyst in Fremont, CA
    Former Contractor - QA Analyst in Fremont, CA

I worked at BetaSoft Systems as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Reasonable rate, good working environment.

Cons

Work is kinda boring tho.

Advice to Management

Maybe take more time to focus on work/life balance.

9. Growing Company/Great Training/Positive Attitude in the atmosphere

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I liked working with BSS for various reasons. At first, you may have your doubts. But you realize after awhile that their is a lot of potential in this company especially once you are on the market and training has been completed. The marketing team if very efficient in getting you placed as well. I got placed within first call and I am starting my project very soon. They're are a lot of people out of country that get placed successfully. I am a US born and I still feel this is a great consultancy to get your career started as a BA/QA and get the ball rolling for yourself. If you ever have a concern, you can always go and speak to the CEO who is happy to help. Just discuss your concern and they seem to always be able to meet you halfway to reach your solution. I would recommend them to my friend and will certainly do so down the road.

Cons

In the beginning, you may feel their are some cons. But once you get to learn all the material in the training and be able to be familiarized with the world of a BA/QA upon experimenting hands on projects to help you prepare for your Project, You will feel thankful. No Cons in my book. Just Learn it and Just Do It.

Advice to Management

I would recommend a small book or text to follow along. I would also recommend an instructor that can improve on peoples verbal communication skills and how to crack interviews. I personally believe they should hire someone for that because this way, their placement percentage will certainly sky rocket especially from the exceptional training being offered.

Good place to get placed

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Quick placement - I got my project in 3 business days

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up with the good work

11. Excellent Experience

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have the best trainers and the training is very good. I would recommend them to my friends and people who are looking for career in IT. They support each and every person throughout the process.They have an Exceptional marketing Team and provide great support to individuals throughout.

Cons

I haven't seen any Cons.

Advice to Management

You are the best.

RSS Feed </> Embed