Beverly Hills Hotel

Beverly Hills Hotel Reviews

Updated May 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Scared management who laid people off before risking not hitting budgets

Manager (Former Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsBeverly Hills....C-List celebrities throwing parties or making music videos there.

ConsLack of Leadership, Lack of Upward Mobility, Tripled Revenue in department and still got laid off,

Advice to Senior ManagementBring in a GM with courage and compassion to lead not follow their DM.

Good pay. OK working conditions. Corporate.

Banquet Server (Current Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsDo a pretty good job of taking care of the employees. Pay is higher than average for the type of work.

Consthe parking situation is a nightmare. not a very positive working environment. sometimes difficult working conditions. little or no camaraderie among the staff.

Well to pay of school tution

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsWell you get to meet celebrites and get special benifits and have friends in high places. Also the caffetria has good food

Consin the end I am pretty happy with my job here at the hills seems to be no problem here.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell don't kiss up to your boss work for those promotions and you should be fine at work. Dont get into any trouble

Worked for Beverly Hills Hotel? Contribute to the Community!