Bevinco

Bevinco Reviews

Updated May 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great pay, early hours and no weekends

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat job experience, amazing pay, super flexible hours, very independent, you are supplied with equipment and you are given clients and you just take care of them and get paid. Made $35 per hour for auditing

ConsSometimes very early hours, steep learning curve

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more GM's

Early to rise

Auditor (Current Employee)

ProsThe hours are the best part of the job. I get up at 4 and start my day at 5. I am usually done around 12.

ConsThe work is pretty monotonous. The bars and restaurants are sometimes hard to get into or the occasional alarm code is changed.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe should try to put the accounts that have the same owners on the same days. The accounts need to grouped closer by proximity to travel.

Good Company, solid business model

Auditor (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsOwnership over your tasks, opportunity for advancement, opportunity to work in the bar industry without the late nights.

ConsNeed a head for numbers, stock counting can be tedious and mundane - it's definitely not glamorous!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

You get out of it what you put into it

Owner (Current Employee)

ProsIf I work hard, I see the results. The Franchise support system is getting better, but still leaves room for improvement. I work for myself!

ConsWorking for yourself also means the only safety net you have is the one you provide for yourself. There is some competition out there...

Advice to Senior ManagementMore help with marketing! There are still plenty of people in the industry that don't know what we do or how we provide value. After 20 years of business, this should not be...

Worked for Bevinco? Contribute to the Community!