Big Orange Productions

Big Orange Productions Reviews

Updated Mar 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great fun work environment and great people!

Providence, RI

I have been working at Big Orange Productions full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people, good work environment, Incentives for doing great work. You need more money, work hard and earn it! Compensation is certainly a positive for here, its all in the hands of the person.

ConsWork life is hard to balance but partly my own fault, there is always something to be done, which is also kind of a good thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep developing your people.

Fun promotions, freelance work

Manager, Promotional Model (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Big Orange Productions as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsGreat for Freelance work, booking is gig to gig, fun environment, meet lots of great people. You get a chance to work with many different, reputable brands, which is a great experience for networking and resume building. Professional atmosphere.

ConsPaid 6-8 weeks after gig. Booking is gig to gig, no job stability. Rarely a travel or gas stipend. No overnight accommodations when travel is needed. I-9 form so you'll have to take your own taxes out.

Worked for Big Orange Productions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Big Orange Productions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Big Orange Productions employees.