Big Sky Technologies
www.bigskytech.com San Diego, CA 6 to 15 Employees

Big Sky Technologies Reviews

Updated Nov 27, 2013
Big Sky Technologies – San Diego – “Nice office environment”

Flexible, fast growing company

I have been working at Big Sky Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

ProsEach employee has a say in the way the company grows and there are a lot of opportunities to make your mark. There is always a new challenge so the job never gets boring and I get to work with great, appreciative customers.

Many of the customers have unique needs, that require unique solutions. I love being able to problem solve and make recommendations without being micro-managed.

ConsFast growth makes it tough to keep up. You often end up wearing a few hats.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people.

Small company with big plans, lots to look forward to.

Business Development (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Big Sky Technologies full-time for less than a year

ProsBecause it is still relatively small, there is ample space to leave your mark and get involved even when you are a little bit outside of the scope of your job definition. The office buzzes with the constant development of ideas and thinking about how to make the product better. A high level of interaction with our customers keeps the whole team involved in the actual pain and glory that might be felt in the field.

ConsThe team is tight because they have been together for some time, so for some it may be hard to "break in." Should not be a problem if you are a self starter.

Great company with smart and resourceful employees

I have been working at Big Sky Technologies full-time

ProsBig Sky provides a great working environment. They are committed to finding solutions for their customers no matter what it takes. They provide generous benefits and competitive salaries. They are a small company that thinks BIG!

ConsBeing smaller can limit resources.

Worked for Big Sky Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Big Sky Technologies reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Big Sky Technologies employees.