billionauto.com

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Dave H. Billion

Billion Auto has given me the chance to be part of a thriving team and the desire to do my best!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Iowa City, IA

ProsThere are lot's of opportunities for growth with this large family owned dealership. They are looking for ways to expand into this market as they see the huge growth potential in Eastern Iowa. Their stores are very sucessful which proves they have great management and a proven system in place. I'm proud to be part of this team and truely do enjoy working here!

ConsYou've got to be flexible because this business is always changing, probably not a good fit for someone who is set in their ways. They are really looking for positive, high energy, upbeat employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and stay connected with your employees, they are what makes this business sucessful and customers coming back for more.

Great work envirorment, great benefits

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Iowa City, IA

ProsFlexible, willing to do things for the customer and the employee they seem to truly care about the well being

Conswork a lot of hours

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Iowa City, IA

ProsFree car washes for employees.

ConsManagement was terrible, didn't know what was going on. They have no structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your crap together and actually listen to your employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Billion Auto

ProsGood place to work! Would recommend to other people for part time or full time work.

Consnot much advancement opportunities, other than everything is pretty good

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for Billion Auto? Contribute to the Community!