Billy Casper Golf

www.billycaspergolf.com

Billy Casper Golf Reviews

Updated Jul 2, 2014
Billy Casper Golf – Palm Beach Gardens – “Eastpointe Country Club”

Billy Casper Golf – Palm Beach Gardens – “Eastpointe Country Club”

Billy Casper Golf is a welcoming, rewarding and enlightening experience.

Clerk (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsPros include flexible schedules, free golf, rewarding experiences, reciprocating respect from co-workers and management, and advancement opportunities.

ConsCons include seasonal work, weekend hours, and a higher turnover employment rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay respect and be respected in return. Those who are treated well will stay around the longest and make your job the easiest it could be.

Good company, great if you love golf

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Vienna, VA

ProsGood company, great culture. If you love golf, amazing benefits to play free golf nationwide (which seems to compensate for lack of competitive salary). Decent bonus structure.

ConsCompany pays at golf industry rates, resulting in lower salaries that aren't competitive with other industries. Very hard work/long hours required to prove yourself, which doesn't necessarily translate into promotions, increase in salary etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementDifficult to grow your career; Sr Mgmt says that they want to promote from within, but organizational structure doesn't always allow for that. Also, opportunities to increase salary by taking on additional responsibility should be made more transparent.

Run......

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

Pros-The media machine gets our course in several publications.

Cons-The cookie cutter approach of management style, is very McFranchise.

Advice to Senior Management-Charge the owners, towns, counties, or municipalities less, so we can eat.
    -Promote based on merit, not your personal expansion plans.
    -Don't over promise, owners, town, counties, or municipalities, then set up a weak bonus structure for the company, that is too easily reached and lines your own pockets.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Company to work for long hours away from family during summer

Assistant Professional (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsGood benefits with lots of time off during winter months, opertates a lot of facilities around the United states if you were looking to move

ConsTo many hands in the pot drives down salaries, long hours during summer months, extremely corporate environment that can be a headache to deal with

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more to get better management structures, to many people with not enough experience, need more of an incentive to hire class A professionals as Head Professionals

Good

Prosgood place to work for

ConsNeed to listen more to employess when asking for oppertunities to advance , or raise

Worked for Billy Casper Golf? Contribute to the Community!