Bizness Apps
www.biznessapps.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Bizness Apps Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2014

Andrew Gazdecki

Great place to work and have fun at the same time

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsBizness Apps is a fun company to work at with tons of perks from management that truly cares about employee satisfaction. Full paid health, dental, vision, but no 401k just yet. The company is also bootstrapped with impressive growth. During my time at the company I've learned the ins and outs of the software industry quickly and then some. Tons of free food, company outings, made friends, all with exciting new market opportunities ahead. This place has serious energy. I would highly recommend this company.

ConsThere aren't really cons besides when comparing the company's perks to other start ups that have raised millions of dollars from venture capitalists. For example, theres no catered lunches like at Google or crazy Christmas parties like at Box but they make up for it a genuinely fun culture.

If you're looking for a get rich quick start up this place probably isn't the spot to be, but if you're looking to learn and grow look no further. The few employees I've seen leave, leave happily onto other exciting career opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep supporting your team and continue to open up new opportunities for people to grow into. Hire the smartest people possible. Keep focusing on making the best product in the market.

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Jul 3, 2014 EditDelete
    Thanks for the review and for working with us!

Needs a few major changes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmart, young, fun loving people working hard for a bigger goal. This is a great place to see self motivated people accomplishing tasks and growing every day, personally and as a company. There is a lot to learn about business practices (what to do, what not to do) at a company that doesn't have a corporate structure - it's live and learn here. We take work hard play hard to a new level. From 8am - 4:30pm, we work hard. After 5pm, there is no thresh hold to the fun that can be had. Work life balance is nice and your coworkers will be your friends.

ConsWith lack of corporate structure comes some downfalls. Not much of a career path set up - Management is still establishing their own career path, how could they establish other people's? Also, there is no 401k program or stock option- For a start up with less than 35 people in office, this is a pretty significant downside. With all of the competition in the bay area, it's hard to convince oneself what the long term goal of employment here is.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdding training for long term employees, and considering how you show your employees that you care about their long term involvement in the company would benefit you considerably.

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Jul 3, 2014 EditDelete
    Thanks for your feedback and your valid points of concern. While we do not have 401k or stock options at this time we do provide compensation above market rate and provide ample opportunities to make ... More

A fantastic and fun place to work.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsI worked at Bizness Apps for a bit under a year, and I have nothing but good things to say about the whole experience. It's great for learning the ins and outs of working in a startup environment, but I'd say the best part is the company culture. Everyone here is very dedicated not only to the success of our clients, but to the success of the company as a whole (which includes the individuals in it). Great place to start.

ConsStill a growing company, so there are some snags here and there.

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Mar 10, 2014 EditDelete
    Thanks for the review. We appreciated the time you spent with us!
  • We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working for a thriving software company has been the most rewarding experience in my career.

San Francisco, CA

Pros-Amazing Company Culture.

-Learn Something New Every Day.

-Fast Pace Work Environment

-Working with Domestic and International Clients

-Unlimited Growth

-Passionate Management Team

-Great Work Environment

ConsStart-Up Environment.

Relatively new company that has a vast amount of room to grow and learn, which is standard for most start ups.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Jan 27, 2014 EditDelete
    We appreciate your feedback, thanks for the review.

I throughly enjoy working at Bizness Apps and enjoy waking up every day to a such a great job!

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsThe best aspect of working at Bizness Apps is my co-workers. For the most part, we all have very different backgrounds and areas of expertise. I have learned so much in the past 7 months that I have been here in all areas of technology, mobile marketing, sales, and customer/tech support. My superiors are extremely approachable and always willing to listen to any and all ideas that our team members may have. Everyone at Bizness Apps is more than willing to help each other at any moment of the day. I feel my work is truly respected and appreciated on a daily basis.

ConsNo real complaints, other than the training/on-boarding process was rather difficult as there are so many different aspects of the company and it's system and platform that I did feel lost during the first 2 months, but everyone was always eager to help me.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the constructive and appreciative reviews, and keep up the great attitude while still being professional. Great examples for me to learn from!

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Jan 7, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for reviewing. We'll look to continuously improve as always!

Fun work environment and a fast growing company!

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

Pros- Learned a lot about technology and the start-up world

- Young, casual, and fun work environment

- Great team building outings and activities

- Perfect location in SF!

- Flexible work hours

- Parking for those who are commuting

- Amazing coworkers!

Cons- Still is a relatively new company so has some room to grow and learn just as all start ups do.

Advice to Senior Management- Give your employees incentive to work hard by making them feel important and not disposable

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Dec 20, 2013 EditDelete
    Thanks for the review and we appreciate the time you spent working with us. Good luck in the next steps of your career!

Overall a Very Positive Experience

ProsEndless opportunities for learning and personal growth, still a small company so it's easy to see your hard work pay off in a big way, co-workers are great friends

ConsClients are almost unbearable to work with so a thick skin is important, pretty technical product and a definite learning curve, still a new company so some disorganization is to be expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour workforce is a very strong asset so if you focus on employee happiness, everything will flourish

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Nov 25, 2013 EditDelete
    Thank you for reviewing.

Fast - paced, fun and hard working Environment!

San Francisco, CA

ProsA lot to learn about technology and business growth.
    Work closely with entire company, including management.
    Have a say in implementing procedures and policies for the future of the company.

ConsStart - up environment can sometimes lack core procedures.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake every opportunity as a learning experience.
    Hire people you think very highly of and invest in them.

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Dec 16, 2013 EditDelete
    Thank you for the review.

Best work environment one could hope for!

ProsGreat people, great job, rewarding company to work at.

ConsReally nothing to complain about.

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Nov 22, 2013 EditDelete
    Thanks for the review!

Great opportunities available in this exciting, fast paced start-up

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

Pros- Great opportunities for career growth - Clear path to climb to company ladder
    - Learn a lot - Fast
    - Fun environment (Very social and lots of fun, smart people working here)
    - Pioneering an industry
    - Very international client base
    - If you work hard then you will be rewarded well
    - The company is literally building thousands of SMB's around the world and that is very satisfying to play a part in
    - If you have an idea and take ownership, you will be listened to. Many opportunities to have an impact and make your mark
    - Stocked break room
    - Health, vision, dental provided as well as other cool perks
    - Gaming room
    - Located in the heart of SF

ConsThe company is growing so fast that once a hiring round is completed we need to start all over again. Whilst challenging, this is a good problem to have. We will probably have to move to a larger office very soon. Rapid growth = lots of changes!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to your employees as there are some great ideas floating around!

Bizness Apps COO responded to this review Nov 25, 2013 EditDelete
    Thank you for the review!

Worked for Bizness Apps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bizness Apps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bizness Apps CEO Andrew Gazdecki. All 15 reviews posted anonymously by Bizness Apps employees.