Bizo

Bizo CEO Russell Glass

Russell Glass

Best Place I've Ever Worked

Account Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

Pros-Incredibly flexible company
    -Motivated and smart co-workers
    -Humble CEO with great vision
    -Fun work environment
    -Two company off sites per year
    -All hands meetings every Friday with catered lunch
    -Competitive pay

ConsNone that I can think of.....honestly!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing and preserve this incredible culture

Bizo Rocks the House

Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsPhenomenal work/life balance
    All-hands offsite meetings and parties) 2x per year
    Russ Glass is a visionary CEO.

ConsGuidance for young employees lacking.
    Benefits are not on par with many tech companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on pushing us to RTH!

It was awesome!!

Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsI really like the people that worked here, they are very welcoming and willing to help. It's almost like working with a family of people whom you can just be yourself around and ask for help if needed. It was also a great learning experience since this was my first internship. Oh, and awesome parties!

ConsNothing I can think of. I would say giving a presentation to an entire team of engineers is pretty daunting for an intern, but I can probably get over it if I did a couple more.

Advice to Senior ManagementA larger variety and amount of work for the interns would be nice!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

So lucky to work at Bizo!!

Pros- The people are amazing. Honestly, Bizonians are some of the kindest, smartest, most devoted, innovative and collaborative people I've ever had the pleasure of working with.
    - Management knows its people are the future of the company and they treat us as such. We're incredibly empowered to make decisions and speak up.
    - This is the first place I've worked where the phrase "corporate culture" didn't start and end on a company's career page. The culture is a big part of the hiring process, and it's something that's present in the way we work every single day.
    - Great compensation.
    - I've never cared so much about the company I work for.

Cons- We don't have a lot of "official" holidays off, but we have an open vacation policy.
    - I wish the health insurance was better.
    (I'm nitpicking... It truly is a great company.)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Great team, great company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsPretty much everything: flexible working hours, ability to work from home, no vacation policy, a ton of career growth, and really cool coworkers. Everyone who works here is smart, humble, and driven. It's an amazing team - one that really pushes you to be your best and are also some of your best friends at the same time.

ConsNothing really - it really is a great place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focusing on bringing the right people to Bizo; the people we hire really are what keeps the company great.

The best of the best

ProsVERY Smart team that is grounded, across all departments. So many fun, talented and humble people that it makes you want to be better in so many ways. Lots of autonomy and flexibility to get work done on your own terms. A culture of quality that pushes you to exceed expectations. Really comes down to people and management - I enjoy them as much or more as my friends outside of work. Lots of laughs and lots of hard thinking. Most company "cultures" are fake or built in a powerpoint - this seems real because it's ground up. No micro-management or oddball rules.

ConsAs far as jobs go (it's still work after all)...nothing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the focus on people. Company is getting bigger yet it still doesn't feel corporate, make sure it doesn't go there.

excellent company/ culture/ pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgreat culture, great pay, fast moving industry leader.

Consturnover is fast for those that don't produce high and quickly.

Advice to Senior Managementmay need to stay connected better to developing programs within sales.

Bizo is an amazing, innovative company that's allowed me to grow both professionally and personally over the years.

Account Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsFun, genuine, hard-working people make up the great culture, super innovative and a leader in the space, management is very honest and transparent, fun company & team events every month, all-hands company event twice a year, flexible work schedule in terms of hours, working remotely, & taking vacation.

ConsNever knowing the answer to every question, forced to constantly learn to keep up!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the transparency & continue to hire great people even if that means holding out for the right person to come along.

I'm never leaving this company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe people are all great to both work with and hang out with, and everyone at Bizo really wants to be here. More than any other company I have worked for, you can tell everyone is really happy and has a lot of passion for the company. The work/life balance is everything they promise it to be: flexible to work from home when you want, unrestricted PTO, and they actually really encourage you to take time off.

ConsAs we are growing and bringing on new products and services, I feel like we can do a better job at training the entire company and keep them informed to new updates and products, as opposed to just the directly affected teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay awesome, keep the transparency, and keep doing what is best for the employees - even as we grow.

Great Product and Great People

Marketing Associate (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIt's great to be a part of a company that is changing the digital marketing landscape. Bizo provides a very unique service and technology that remains unrivaled today - hard to find that! You work with awesome people that are not only fun to be around, but that are happy to support you in any way that will help you succeed. You work hard, but have a lot of fun doing it.

ConsCan't really list any cons yet!

Worked for Bizo? Contribute to the Community!