Black Eyed PEA

Updated May 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bob Langford

Typical entry-level restaurant position.

Host (Current Employee) Loveland, CO

ProsGreat people, managers were flexible with scheduling.

ConsTurnover was huge, it was hard to keep up with waitstaff and management alike.

Not the best place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWork schedule is pretty flexible and they try to work around your schedule.

ConsThe kitchen was infested with roached the entire time I worked there and management didn't do much. Management also mistreated employees pretty bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean your kitchen and actually do some work.

DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server and Bartender (Former Employee) DFW, TX

ProsTheir standards are low, so they can't expect too much out of you without having to expend any effort on raising their own standards.

ConsThe kitchens are disorganized, the restaurant is poorly managed, understaffed in the kitchen crew, and there are LOTS of customers that tip terribly. You'll make a lot less at Black-Eyed Pea, than working somewhere like T.G.I. Fridays, or Cracker Barrel. Equipment is always broken, the management doesn't communicate with each other, and servers get pretty exploited. If you consider working here, count to zero, then run in the other direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend some money on fixing problems!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for

Waiter (Former Employee) Castle Rock, CO

Prosflexible schedules, management is willing to work with you, steady flow of customers into the restaurant. good opportunities to move up in the company if you put in the effort and the time

Conssometimes (like in all restaurants) you can get cut early and not make any money. type of restaurant that it is likes to pull in older folks, whom like to tip less!

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work!

Worked for Black Eyed PEA? Contribute to the Community!