Blitz (Washington)

www.blitzinc.org

Blitz (Washington) Reviews

3.8

Tom Peck

Blitz is a fun and exciting environment to grow and develop as a business professional.

Current Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Blitz (Washington) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The team atmosphere is unlike any other business I've worked for. People have fun and learn a ton about sales, marketing, and leadership. This is a place where people have your back and want you to succeed.

Cons

People here work extremely hard each day with the ultimate goal of achieving the highest level of success.

Keep on investing in my professional development.

Sales Experience-100% Commission

Former Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome work environment, great people and you will gain tons of knowledge and experience in direct sales/marketing.

Cons

100% Commission sales is really hard to adjust to, especially if you have a family.

Offer more ways to make money. maybe offer a competitive base plus commission.

Opportunity to develop myself in a team environment and advance my career

Current Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Blitz (Washington) full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love that I come to work and it doesn't feel like work. We have fun and we work extremely hard! I have grown as a person and as a professional since starting here straight out of college. I have been given the opportunity to travel all over the US and meet tons of amazing people.

Cons

We expect a lot from our employees in terms of work ethic. If someone is looking to punch a clock, that is not this opportunity.

Take a Vacation!

Advancement opportunity

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Blitz (Washington) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

From having zero customer service skills prior to Blitz, I love how we train people from the bottom up. This really helps that people are receiving all the skills necessary to eventually take on our next campaign. Being that the opportunity is performance based, it really drives me to be the face of the next expansion campaign. What I put-in is what I get out of the position. Not being micromanaged really allows me to think for myself rather than being told what to do on a daily basis. I also highly enjoy coming to the office every morning with a purpose. The awesome atmosphere really allows me to be myself while working extremely hard and also playing hard.

Cons

Since there is so much advancement opportunity, some people may be overwhelmed with having too much responsibility too early on in the position.

This Is COLD CALL COMMISSION SALES

Former Employee - Account Representative in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People are nice on the surface.

Cons

Staff lies to you about you will be doing and what the overall goals are. They tell you there is a ton of opportunity to get into management but what that really means is that you have to do a ton of sales COLD CALLING businesses that have no idea you are coming and are usually pissed off to see you and try and get them to buy paper and other random products on 100% COMMISSION. Oh, you're worried about stability, salary, benefits, work/life balance? DON'T work here, they expect you to do a ton of overtime and don't pay you for it. The manager doesn't really care about your success, he just wants you to do more sales so he doesn't have to work as hard. Why are they always interviewing? Because everyone quits once they find out what they're doing.

Please be honest with people, you are just trying to get people to do sales on 100% commission and to train others to do the same thing. Why has no one has ever gotten to a management role from this company, even though they say you will in a year? Weird.

Pretty fun - highly sales oriented - sharp staff

Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington)

Pros

Competitive Pay, Merit-based Advancement, Tons of Growth Opportunity, Expanding in Seattle and Bellevue, Nicer Office Space, Fun Environment. I will definitely be returning this summer for the internship!

Cons

Merit Based Advancement - no tenure, No Paid Time Off, Longer work hours, Mandatory meetings, Autonomous to a point. Works for me, but maybe not others.

I'll be returning for my summer internship. I look forward to seeing you all soon! I can't wait to see how much the company has grown by then!!