Blitz (Washington)

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tom Peck

Pretty fun - highly sales oriented - sharp staff

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington)

ProsCompetitive Pay, Merit-based Advancement, Tons of Growth Opportunity, Expanding in Seattle and Bellevue, Nicer Office Space, Fun Environment. I will definitely be returning this summer for the internship!

ConsMerit Based Advancement - no tenure, No Paid Time Off, Longer work hours, Mandatory meetings, Autonomous to a point. Works for me, but maybe not others.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'll be returning for my summer internship. I look forward to seeing you all soon! I can't wait to see how much the company has grown by then!!

This Is COLD CALL COMMISSION SALES

Account Representative (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington) full-time for less than a year

ProsPeople are nice on the surface.

ConsStaff lies to you about you will be doing and what the overall goals are. They tell you there is a ton of opportunity to get into management but what that really means is that you have to do a ton of sales COLD CALLING businesses that have no idea you are coming and are usually pissed off to see you and try and get them to buy paper and other random products on 100% COMMISSION. Oh, you're worried about stability, salary, benefits, work/life balance? DON'T work here, they expect you to do a ton of overtime and don't pay you for it. The manager doesn't really care about your success, he just wants you to do more sales so he doesn't have to work as hard. Why are they always interviewing? Because everyone quits once they find out what they're doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be honest with people, you are just trying to get people to do sales on 100% commission and to train others to do the same thing. Why has no one has ever gotten to a management role from this company, even though they say you will in a year? Weird.

Worked for Blitz (Washington)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blitz (Washington) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blitz (Washington) CEO Tom Peck. All reviews posted anonymously by Blitz (Washington) employees.