Blue Diamond Growers

Add Photos

Clinton Shick

Culture is changing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsGood benefits and decent salary. Good work / life balance.

ConsBecoming increasingly "corporate" - moving away from co-op values.

Growth and Opportunity!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsI have been at Blue Diamond now for over 2 years and have enjoyed every moment. Business success has been extraordinary, especially for a food & beverage company. We are experiencing double-digit growth, challenging old assumptions about who we are, and rapidly adapting our businesses and processes to sustain our success! There are great opportunities for talented people willing to work "in the white space" of the organization to have an impact!

ConsGrowth and change require agility, an open-mind, and a willingness to "roll up the sleeves"; these are prerequisites for success at Blue Diamond!

Great place to work!

Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) Salida, CA

ProsAbove average pay rates. Great people to work with. Safe working enviroment. Good maintenance management.

ConsHot working conditions. Dirty due to high amounts of almond dust.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The best place to work

ProsGreat co-workers, stability, growth, challenging, and being associated with so many wholesome products.

ConsThe only cons would be not having the opportunity to work for Blue Diamond Growers in other locations outside of California.

Advice to Senior ManagementMark Jansen, President and CEO, is moving the company in the right direction.

Blue Diamond Growers

Sorter (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsPays A lot as a Sorter. Nice people

ConsLong 12 hour shifts, 6 days a week, only 2 days off in a year, very loud work area, staring at nuts on a converter belt for hours on end.

Advice to Senior Managementcut down the hours.

Good experience overall

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsSalary and benefits are good. The company manufacturers a high-qualtiy food product that people enjoy.

ConsFew opportunities for advancement. There is a moderate amount of office politics. The comany is going through lots of changes due to a new CFO and exeutive team.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should ask for more feedback from employees.

Worked for Blue Diamond Growers? Contribute to the Community!