Blue Frog Solutions Reviews

1 Rating

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Pompano Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Pompano Beach, FL

I have been working at Blue Frog Solutions

Pros

Its a small company, so you can get to know your co-workers and managers.

Cons

I have never seen such incompetent and unorganized management in a software company. The company has almost gone bankrupt several times, followed by large scale layoffs across the board. Need proof? walk around the office and see 60-70% of the cubicles are empty. They constantly fire employees as if it was nothing, makeing this one of the worst places to work I have ever seen if you like the idea of job security. Half of the applications we claim to have are vaporware and dont even exist..... honestly, all I can say is this place is just a complete mess.

Alot of this was pretty obvious when I came to see the company, but I told myself it couldnt be that bad and I should give this place a chance. Huge mistake.

All the money Bluff Point gave Blue Frog Solutions is going to dissapear quickly if you dont try to change the way you are manageing the company.

2. Not a secure place to work, job security is negatively affected by poor management.

I have been working at Blue Frog Solutions

Pros

The company offers a good product and lots of opportunity to work directly with large clients in the insurance industry.

Cons

Technical staff that have worked with company for many years are held in high esteem but because they are so difficult to work with and not customer focused they negatively influence the companies ability to succeed.