Blue Planet Solutions

www.blueplanetsolutions.com

Blue Planet Solutions Reviews

Updated January 24, 2015
Updated January 24, 2015
2 Reviews
2.0
2 Reviews

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
CEO
0 Ratings

Employee Reviews

Sort: Popular Rating Date
  1.  

    Absolutely Poor Management

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I worked at Blue Planet Solutions

    Pros

    Infrastructure, environment, stability, growth, benefits, almost every positive things are "okay". Nothing is superb. The only thing can someone get is, unlimited tea and coffee. That's it.

    Cons

    Extremely stressful work, must learn to handle pressurized situations almost at the management's will. Horrendous amount of work load. Very low pay-scale, also very poor incentives. Managements needs to go through every tiny aspect of the organization.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    The management is well and truly aware of all the things.
    No comments.

    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
  2.  

    Very Poor Leadership

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Blue Planet Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

    Pros

    No Pros at all. Employees treated as slaves. Even the office boys dominate developers. Office boys are paid much more then developers.

    Cons

    Developers here are developing 5 % of the time and the remaining 95% is spent on hopeless gotomeeting sessions with no output and the leadership blaming the developers for their failures. Truly the leadership is only interested in taking potshots at employees and dones'nt want to progress rapidly. No worklife balance at all. If you are ready to join be ready to mess your worklife balance.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    No point in suggesting them as they do not consider your suggestions.

    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook

Work at Blue Planet Solutions? Share Your Experiences

Blue Planet Solutions

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.