Blue Sky Endeavor

5.0

CEO

Great Environment!

I have been working at Blue Sky Endeavor full-time

Pros

Everyone is friendly and willing to invest their time to help me with anything I need. Even the manager takes time to get to know me and make sure I am able to get my work done and my goals met.

Unlike other jobs that I had worked before, I can actually see where I want to be in the next few months and years, and how to get there. The opportunity is like no other!

Cons

Anyone thinks they can get by with minimal effort, will not do well. Your hard work will be noticed immediately and recognized by everyone. Those that skimp out and rely on the effort on someone else should not work here. Even when I had some bad days I still received help.

Love the culture here, best I have ever worked in.

Great opportunity!!!!!

I have been working at Blue Sky Endeavor

Pros

So Positive. Attitude and atmosphere is very enjoyable. Everyday, I feel that I am getting closer to my goal. Growth potential within this company is great!!!!

Cons

If you are willing to put in work to get to where you want to be, it will be great.

The management of this company motivates me more than any supervisors I have ever had. Keep moving forward, you are doing it just right!!!

Great Opportunities Keep On Going

Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at Blue Sky Endeavor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Unfortunately I moved due to my husbands job but I love this company. The growth and opportunities provided were amazing. Not to mention my co-workers were my business partners and friends!

Cons

My promotion went faster than others and some were more upset by this fact. I feel like they are still growing and still expanding and still learning. It will all get better with time.

I feel like the management does exactly what they are supposed to do. I have an unbelievable amount of respect for the management team. Thank you for all you have done!

Such a Great Company

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant for Client Campaigns in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant for Client Campaigns in Houston, TX

I have been working at Blue Sky Endeavor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working here at Blue Sky Endeavor has been such a blessing! I have had previous jobs that I would dread going into in the morning. This is the first job in my life that I am actually excited coming into work! Everyday is always something new and exciting! I am never bored or having to find something to do to keep me busy. I genuinely enjoy the people and environment at this company!

Cons

It will keep someone very busy. If someone is not willing to put in the work it probably is not going to be for them. It is a very positive atmosphere so someone with a negative attitude will stick out like a sore thumb.

Keep up the great work!