Bluestreak Reviews

2.2

Annette Tonti

Company in transition

I worked at Bluestreak

Pros

convenient location
    good benefits pkg
    interetsing work

Cons

challenging market-customer expectations and demands can be difficult to meet

keep the team informed of business-good and bad. recognize small wins. help individuals understand their role in company success.

Good people, good ideas, senior management do not understand the potential nor their customers

Former Employee - Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer  in  Watertown, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Watertown, MA

I worked at Bluestreak

Pros

Very interesting and leading edge user monitoring web technology. Great development engineers and support personal.

Cons

Senior managers have no vision they come from legacy desktop IT support and do not comprehend engineering practices (I am being kind). Annete Tonti left and cashed her check many years ago, she had nothing to do with Bluestreak.com.

You belong in retail sales, perhaps comic advertisement, get out of software development and web technology your negative energy has destroyed all creativity and great potential. Aegis Media (iProspect) the principle owner of Bluestreak.com should sell the company.

Not a great place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Watertown, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Bluestreak

Pros

Good product and great start...

Cons

Management killed it over 3 years

Stop killing it and take proper action

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bad company and place to be.

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Watertown, MA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Bluestreak

Pros

Not much to do most of the time but then that could be a con, since I rather be doing something engaging.

Cons

Management sucks! They have no idea what they are doing and have no technical knowledge. No sense of growth or future. Attempt to compete with DoubleClick yet no sense of what to do next. Mostly supprot and maintenenace engineers in the name of software development.

Get their act together and work on system scalability and help the company to survive.

Worked for Bluestreak? Contribute to the Community!