Bluestreak

Be The First To
Add Photos

Annette Tonti

Company in transition

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosconvenient location
    good benefits pkg
    interetsing work

Conschallenging market-customer expectations and demands can be difficult to meet

Advice to Senior Managementkeep the team informed of business-good and bad. recognize small wins. help individuals understand their role in company success.

Good people, good ideas, senior management do not understand the potential nor their customers

Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) Watertown, MA

ProsVery interesting and leading edge user monitoring web technology. Great development engineers and support personal.

ConsSenior managers have no vision they come from legacy desktop IT support and do not comprehend engineering practices (I am being kind). Annete Tonti left and cashed her check many years ago, she had nothing to do with Bluestreak.com.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou belong in retail sales, perhaps comic advertisement, get out of software development and web technology your negative energy has destroyed all creativity and great potential. Aegis Media (iProspect) the principle owner of Bluestreak.com should sell the company.

Not a great place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Watertown, MA

ProsGood product and great start...

ConsManagement killed it over 3 years

Advice to Senior ManagementStop killing it and take proper action

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bad company and place to be.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Watertown, MA

ProsNot much to do most of the time but then that could be a con, since I rather be doing something engaging.

ConsManagement sucks! They have no idea what they are doing and have no technical knowledge. No sense of growth or future. Attempt to compete with DoubleClick yet no sense of what to do next. Mostly supprot and maintenenace engineers in the name of software development.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet their act together and work on system scalability and help the company to survive.

Worked for Bluestreak? Contribute to the Community!