Bluewolf

Updated December 17, 2014
3.7

Bluewolf CEO Eric Berridge
Eric Berridge

Pros
  • The company rewards hard work and initiative while encouraging all to do their best for customers every day (in 8 reviews)

• Work life balance- I have the ability to work from home as needed (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance gets more difficult the higher up in the company you are (in 9 reviews)

• Bluewolf is a rapidly growing company and with that there are some growing pains (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

Definitely the right decision

Current Employee - Agile Business Executive (ABE) in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Agile Business Executive (ABE) in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People: I have yet to meet someone here that I don't like. Whatever work I'm doing aside, it's the people that make a job pleasant or not, and I truly enjoy coming to work every day. Everyone here is smart as well, which makes for a good environment in which to learn and grow.

Possibilities: You can essentially go in any direction here--choose what you want to learn/do, and go do it.

Good balance between independence/support: I'm not micro-managed in any way, either by my direct supervisor or by the company (no vacation policy, etc.). At the same time, I receive so much support and encouragement. There's always someone to turn to for advice, one-on-ones every other week and periodically, etc. There are people rooting for me and behind me, but no one on top of me.

Cons

So far, I honestly can't think of anything. Working at Bluewolf has been a great experience. The ABE program has been the perfect transition for me from college to the working world, and I can easily see the potential to grow here and stay around for a while.

Keep on doing what you're doing. Thanks for being approachable.

Fast paced collaborative atmosphere

Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Working with some of the brightest people in the industry
    -Flexible
    -Huge Salesforce.com Partner
    -Leadership gives full insight into the health of the business
    -Beautiful office in NYC

Cons

-Growing pains just like any other fast growth company

Keep attracting new talent while also learning how to fully utilize the team in house

Fulfilling Work Experience

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Leadership is engaged; consultants are smart and hard-working. People truly support one another.

Cons

Office Hubs are helpful but it is difficult to maintain culture and team environment with remote employees

Focus on professional development

The entrepreneurial spirt is alive and well

Current Employee - Internal Operations in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Internal Operations in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf

Pros

The young, energetic, and innovative culture are what I love most about coming to work everyday. Coworkers and upper management constantly push me to learn and grow on a daily basis. The environment is focused towards learning, collaboration, and problem solving. New employees have the opportunity to learn a lot fast and have their voice be heard. The business is growing fast and many people who are proactive do well. Upper management gives many people with good ideas the opportunity to execute their ideas within the Bluewolf vision, as well as mentor newer employees. Fostering education and harnessing potential are two of the biggest reasons I joined Bluewolf and am excited to grow within the company.

Cons

Communication can be difficult sometimes as many employees work remotely and across a number of offices both in the US and globally.

As the business grows more administrative staff will need to be hired to support growing offices and busy teams.

Great People, bad management

Former Employee - Technical Architect
    Former Employee - Technical Architect

I worked at Bluewolf full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great employees, smart fun hard working

Cons

management over loads good people and doesn't fix issues with poor performers.

Slow down and execute better.

very good experience of data entry.

Current Employee - Key Punch Operator in La Habra, CA
    Current Employee - Key Punch Operator in La Habra, CA

I have been working at Bluewolf

Pros

great company and products good

Cons

there is no cons yet.

very good management need some more improvements

Mostly negative

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Bluewolf (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the people are cool, most of the office is young so it's easy to make friends with your co-workers.

Cons

The company seems to only hire people who are related to current employees. As a result a lot of people in the office don't know what they're doing. Management is shady and untrustworthy; promotion is based on office politics and who's well-liked/tows the company line. Extremely high turnover rate. The positive reviews on this site are fake.

Stop hiring your friends and treat your employees like they're worth something.

I have been working at Bluewolf

Pros

Culture is the one of best word to explain the company..

Cons

Work Experience/training was not so good from this company.

A great place for Salesforce developers

Current Employee - Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Young and energetic office culture, employees are generally treated well and tend to be motivated and enthusiastic, NY office is very nice and has a great location as well as a great view

Cons

Force.com development can be quite a drain for developers, clients can be very demanding, communication can get pretty poor and disorganized at times

Don't micromanage so much. Tracability and accountability are good but too much of a focus comes off as hostile.

Exciting company with tremendous growth opportunities!

Current Employee - Agile Business Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Agile Business Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Bluewolf has an amazing company culture which makes it easy to look forward to coming into work everyday. It's place where everyone gets along great and your coworkers become close friends. The company is also growing extremely quickly which makes it an exciting place to work, with many growth opportunities.

The Agile Business Executive program is a great stepping stone in the tech consulting world. Bluewolf provides its ABEs with comprehensive training on the company, Salesforce and consulting in general, as well as supporting Salesforce certifications. ABEs are exposed to networking opportunities with senior leadership while fast tracking their career path. As an ABE you are supported during every step of your process in order to ensure your success. Being a part of the ABE program at Bluewolf has been even better than I could have imagined!

Cons

Training did a great job of covering what Bluewolf does, Bluewolf company culture and Salesforce but could include more concrete information around logistics and HR information.

Create a mentorship program within the ABE program where new ABEs are partnered with older ABEs.