Bob Johnson and Associates Reviews

CEO

1. My job is extremely rewarding

Current Employee - Corporate Manager in North Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Corporate Manager in North Houston, TX

I have been working at Bob Johnson and Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team is very supportive. The executive staff really cares about the employees success. It really feels like a family environment. We do lot's of team building events. I love how everyone gets involved in the potlucks and parties, really makes you feel like your part of a family

Cons

Limited amount of sick days - However the management is very understanding

Advice to Management

Give us all raises :)

2. Great business and values

I have been working at Bob Johnson and Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is very customer and value focused. I was greeted with open arms into Bob Johnson and Associates, and as soon as you become a member of the team you will be included. The people are great and the work is very rewarding. You will see your contribution to the greater good of the business.

Cons

Small company, and the challenges that go with no being a large corporation.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, your employees love and respect you.

3. Company with Great Leadership and Potential

Former Employee - E I T, Junior Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - E I T, Junior Project Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Bob Johnson and Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everybody there is willing to help if you ask. I learned a lot about the industry when i started. You are put in excellent positions to advise other companies and the track record for the history of the company is such that people will listen. They have an excellent business team and several professionals in sales and project management. If you have a good business sense this is a great place to work. Great place for young aspiring project managers.

Cons

When I worked there their training was lacking. The only training provided was from the vendors trying to get you to rep their equipment. This made for excellent resources for the highly experienced and connected. They were also working on their engineering department. The goal was to provide engineering services to clients. There was no leadership in the engineering side and technical applications were driven by the sales team. This company would benefit greatly from an experienced engineer with water treatment background (non waste water). Not currently the best place for young inexperienced engineers.

Advice to Management

When I left they were still looking for more talent. Keep doing what you are doing. I see the potential and you have great leadership around you.

RSS Feed </> Embed