Bobrick Washroom Equipment

Updated Jul 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mark Louchheim

After working with that company for over 12 years, the experience gained was absolutely outstanding.

International Sales Customer Service (Former Employee) North Hollywood, CA

ProsGreat people, great opportunity for career advancement

Consthere are no cons for this company

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more friendly to their employees

A fair experience

Manufacturer (Former Employee) Clifton Park, NY

ProsDay schedule, wknds and holidays off

ConsIf you leave on good terms and you are eligible for rehire, don't plan on it, even if there are open opportunity ' s they will hire and train someone off the street rather than hire you back, unfair

Great Company (just not a good fit for me)

MDP/Field Analyst (Former Employee) North Hollywood, CA

ProsHigh compensation for the work, high earning potential * The Management Development Program provides quick promotions; they are happy to move employees to the next position they think is best * Very low stress environment, working late is rare * Employees are well respected and cared for by management; even when I left, I receive a lot of support and affirmation * Co-workers are quite pleasant with low turnover; many “lifers” here and everyone is helpful

ConsThough I might have had an increase in responsibility, the work was not complex enough for me. The tasks are really straightforward and organized so there are few problem-solving opportunities compared to my previous leadership program experience. An easy, well-paid job might be great later in life; but, being early in my career, I need to develop skills in a more challenging position.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Enjoyable work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) North Hollywood, CA

ProsA sense of teamwork and friendliness.

ConsNot much opportunity to move up from current position at the moment.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open to others and allow them a chance to advance.

Long-term outlook

Production and Inventory Control Manager (Current Employee) North Hollywood, CA

ProsThe peers and support staff are very supportive. Work challenges are decent.

ConsSr Staff are not on the same page. Flowdown of constructive info is poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake up top execs to support staff and grow them more

Good place to experience a office atmosphere and improve drafting skills.

Summer Engineering Intern (Former Employee) North Hollywood, CA

ProsThe supervisors where very easy going and easy to approach. I was given tasks to complete instead of deadlines and when I got bored with drafting I was able to work in the test lab for quality assurance.

ConsThe supervisors were out of the office a lot so when I would finish the task at hand before they returned there was nothing for me to do. I would go looking for something to do.

a place someone with a high school diploma from the 1970s would work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosrelatively friendly co-workers
    half-day fridays
    only 1 shift (morning)
    lots of overtime usually

Consif your hired through agency most of the full-timers will not help you or train you properly. usually they would just stick you to the easiest of jobs (packaging)
    not a place for young people to work
    place is filled with people most likely with only a high school education at most (production area, can't say the same for the office)

Advice to Senior Managementdon't say one thing and do the other it just leads people on.
    give young people a chance to move up
    don't post positions that you know your staff most likely don't qualify for and when someone does qualify but is an agency personnel they automatically don't qualify.

Worked for Bobrick Washroom Equipment? Contribute to the Community!