Bodhtree Consulting

Bodhtree Consulting Reviews

Updated May 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

A place where you can find a good salary and consistent job, but do not expect much more

PMO Analyst At Cisco Systems (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsGood salaries with fast opportunities for performance reviews and raises
    Good benefits (health, dental, vision)
    Has a contract with a very high profile consultant (Cisco Systems Inc.), and offers one the chance to gain valuable experience

ConsThe HR Department and most of the upper management is rather dysfunctional.
    As a consultant, there is very little transparency into what the short term and long term goals for the company are.
    Poor level of training and preparation for your position.
    Long hours with no overtime pay. You are often expected to work longer hours than Bodhtree bills it clients without getting compensated.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more organized and clearly define your goals to your workforce (i.e. increase your transparency).
    Fix your HR Department and HR procedures. There are countless inefficiencies, miscalculations of vacation time, and people who lack concern for actually helping any employees within the organization.

Business Analyst

Business Analyst (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsA good place to start your career. This company is organized and has stramlined process compared to other consulting companies in the area.

ConsIt is very difficult to get reassigned once you are on the bench. The competition is stiff in the industry and the giant consulting firms are eating the lunch of consulting companies like Bodhtree

Professional Feedback

Senior Software Quality Analyst (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsPayment is on time. Benefits are given as promised. Professional environment.

ConsHR is not very cooperative. However associates respond to queries very quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be more friendly with employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Its consulting, so dont expect anything

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Trenton, NJ

ProsYou get your salary in time.. when client pays overtime you get it but lately and with an effort.

ConsDont expect any wage hike and compensation..

Amazing work culture and great team

Associate Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsBodhtree is a place where you will get to explore the corporate work culture, interaction with the top management is often which lets us to take things in our mind to the decision makers on a go which makes it easy for employees.

Quarterly all hands meeting lets employees get recognized which is a very good move to appreciate employees at regular intervals.

Salaries on time and hikes are very good.

Very good onsite opportunities for those who fits.

Efficient HR team and innovative LEARN team which brings environment lively. Overall a good place to make your carrier successful and interesting.

ConsNo cons as such here

Advice to Senior ManagementTo increase perks which would be more greatful

Best job in my career

Technical Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsGreat company and great values, I have been associate with this company since 10 years. Good Management and good hikes. I would like to work as much as possible years .

Work life balance,onsite opportunity,salary is good,professionalism

ConsQuality projects should be more

Advice to Senior ManagementShould listen more to employes

good place to start your career. This company is organized and has streamlined process......

Prossalary on time... cultural activities...unity....

Conslack of facilities in few areas...

Advice to Senior Managementrequires more practices...

Very Worst Company i go through in my Carrier

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsNothing Special in that Very Worst

ConsNot Fair, Not even have office in Singapore.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease close the Singapore branch

Was not a good decision to join as consultant.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsNothing good about it
    No good thing to suggest or found.

ConsNeither approachable, always give deaf ear to any query or request.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere ain't management.

Don't waste your time

ProsFlexible hours and very little direction. As typically, there is no one in the office. The corporate office is like a ghost town.

ConsThe consultants hired do not feel a connection with the mothership as very little news are shared with anyone. Directions are always changing and typically very reactive and last minute.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that marketing requires funding and that the longer you wait to approve budget, the more expensive it will become.
    Have a plan

Worked for Bodhtree Consulting? Contribute to the Community!