Bon Secours Health

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rich Statuto

RN

ProsGreat company to work for.

ConsNot a lot of opportunity for advancement.

Bon Secours Port Jervis NY

Prosmanager always available
    express likes and dislikes - problems

Constoo many workers allowed to actually goof off and make others work harder

Advice to Senior Managementmicro manage and be aware of workers who are taking advantage of others and not doing their jobs

Great Culture- the organization truly makes you feel appreciated

ProsHuman Resources has a committee on the board of directors so HR is always at the forefront. Education and Diversity is core value of the company so they offer good tuition reimbursement and jobs for all. The typical position offers good work-life balance. Also, those whole can develop relationships with executive management will thrive.

ConsThose who expect to be reward monetarily through either promotions or incentive programs will be disappointed.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide incentives for merit not just relationships or who hangs around the longest.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Diet Office Admin

Diet Office (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsRoom to grow and learn
    Great team
    Corporate events were usually fun and well organized

ConsCompensation was poor, very corporate and slow to make decisions, hired as intern and position transitioned to FT, but no change in pay. Also team was unable to add appropriate position to department, so there was little to no recognition for work being completed.

Advice to Senior ManagementDirect managers were great, but higher ups were slow to respond and make decisions. Compensate your employees fairly.

A fast growing, employee-friendly corporate environment.

Manager (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

ProsGrowth, benefits, time-off, work-life, great values.

ConsVERY corporate and large.

Throwing out nurses that have been there 20 years plus replacing with cheaper help

Staff Nurse (Former Employee) Port Jervis, NY

ProsNone, Closed Pediatrics, maturnity, Nursing home running @ 70%, cutting corners and losing doctors. Google them an see

ConsUngratful group of administrators that have no interest in community. Losing money because of bad management

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the employees who served that hospital for 20 and 30 years you fired. stop the lawsuits against you for firing without cause, Lose the union you bought off. Bring back the Dr.'s that are running like a bunch of rats on a sinking ship. Get a in house emergency staff that admits patients instead of keeping half your beds empty. Fire the board and all your 25 year old no experience management. that no one respects

Great Team!

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Easley, SC

ProsI worked with a great group of medical professionals in a busy physician practice. The physicians were, for the most part, amazing to work with and appreciated their staff. I learned a lot working for this cardiology group!

Conslow pay for RNs in office setting

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep reaching for the stars!

Great place to learn grow and make a difference

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsGreat co-workers. A unified purpose across all departments.

ConsAt times the leadership was slow to allow change

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide resources (people) to accomplish the job.

Wonderful values and mission

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsUplifting workplace, really nice coworkers, and a wonderful mission to be a part of.

ConsNot much room for advancement

Wonderful experience for the most part --

Unit Secretary (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsThe company has allowed me to get back in the workplace after a layoff. They offer benefits and plenty of other great perks.

ConsThe department management where I started off in was a little inconsistent with their rules and allowances. Things we were told we could do when we first came aboard were rejected as we went along in the role. Pretty inconsistent...

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so inconsistent when you find out someone wants to advance to other opportunities within the company.

Worked for Bon Secours Health? Contribute to the Community!