Bond Street Group

New York, NY

ProsGreat group of co-workers
    no micro management
    a lot of encouragement

Conscrappy chairs, older office building with poor a/c in the middle of the summer, but we brought in a/c's so it's less of a problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease client marketing, and distribute clients more effectively.
    How about free coffee??
    Looking forward to working here for a long time.

Negative

Prospective Temp (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsThey were somewhat friendly in person

ConsThey had me come in to discuss employment opportunities a couple of months ago when I was unemployed. I filled out all of the paperwork they required which included a lot of personal information including my SSN, which I provided with the hope of at least getting some temp work. I updated them with my availability weekly and was completely ignored until emailed with the request to resend my resume for their new database. Apparently they don't know how BCC works, because all of their candidates' emails were visible and several people replied all to the email complaining about how terrible they are. A couple of weeks later I had an issue with the NYS Dept of Labor regarding my unemployment insurance because Bond Street Group reported that I worked for them when I was never sent on even one single temp assignment. I never worked for them and there was a delay in funds coming through from my unemployment. A total inconvenience and waste of time. My advice to anyone reading this is to avoid, avoid, avoid.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some respect for your candidates and get your act together.

Worked for Bond Street Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bond Street Group reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Bond Street Group employees.