Bond Street Group Reviews

1. Fun place to work

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Bond Street Group

Pros

Great group of co-workers
    no micro management
    a lot of encouragement

Cons

crappy chairs, older office building with poor a/c in the middle of the summer, but we brought in a/c's so it's less of a problem.

Advice to Management

Increase client marketing, and distribute clients more effectively.
    How about free coffee??
    Looking forward to working here for a long time.

2. Working with Bond Street, not a great experience

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH

I worked at Bond Street Group

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Good luck with talking to your recruiter, he/she is always on another line, out of the office or on vacation. I lost 3 days in training due to their lack of submitting paperwork and I had to fight to get paid on time for the hours I actually worked. Hands down the worst experience I have ever had with a temp/to hire agency. They will promise you the world but follow through with absolutely nothing. They will talk about benefits but you will find out very quickly that "those are in the works" and really not available. HORRIBLE experience.

Advice to Management

Stop lying and tell the truth.

Need to Improve With Temp Assignments

Current Contractor - Temp in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Temp in New York, NY

I have been working at Bond Street Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Good about asking for temporary availability, but never responds.

Cons

Always asking for availability. Although you provide them with a wealth of time of availability, you never get any assignment. It's like you're on a list with 100 people before you. It's just not worth it if you are looking to pick up some extra money or if you have a time deadline to pay bills/rent.

Advice to Management

Get more employer clients. I'm sure if you hire quality temps, the clients will be satisfied and give you more work.

Negative

Former Contractor - Prospective Temp in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Prospective Temp in New York, NY

I worked at Bond Street Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They were somewhat friendly in person

Cons

They had me come in to discuss employment opportunities a couple of months ago when I was unemployed. I filled out all of the paperwork they required which included a lot of personal information including my SSN, which I provided with the hope of at least getting some temp work. I updated them with my availability weekly and was completely ignored until emailed with the request to resend my resume for their new database. Apparently they don't know how BCC works, because all of their candidates' emails were visible and several people replied all to the email complaining about how terrible they are. A couple of weeks later I had an issue with the NYS Dept of Labor regarding my unemployment insurance because Bond Street Group reported that I worked for them when I was never sent on even one single temp assignment. I never worked for them and there was a delay in funds coming through from my unemployment. A total inconvenience and waste of time. My advice to anyone reading this is to avoid, avoid, avoid.

Advice to Management

Have some respect for your candidates and get your act together.