Borges Architectural Group

C-List Architect and Employer

Former Employee - Designer  in  Roseville, CA
    Former Employee - Designer in Roseville, CA

I worked at Borges Architectural Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is reasonable but I would prefer more stability and mentorship. You will work on mostly corporate development type projects that are not well thought out nor are they really anything special. Projects are C-list are not very rewarding or fun to work on.

Cons

They have revamped their website and their image but behind the facade its the same deal. Unless you are one of the two Adams, Simon.... then you are pretty expendable. Do not let the "management" fool you into thinking that will find security, mentorship, and professional growth here. They have a very high staff turnover rate.. Saw many people come and go while I worked there are I am shocked to see I don't recognize most of the staff members on their website... Major RED FLAG! AVOID!!!!

You call that management?

High turnover rate

Current Employee - Designer  in  Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Designer in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Borges Architectural Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you like to work on corporate development retail, office, and light industrial.

Cons

No long term security, lack of professional development, inaccessible culture.

Worked for Borges Architectural Group? Contribute to the Community!