Bosh Global Services

Bosh Global Services CEO Robert Fitzgerald

Robert Fitzgerald

vice president business development

Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) Newport News, VA

Prosautonomy non-attribution conversation fun telecommunicate

Constrying to act like other companies

Advice to Senior ManagementHave fun, make money, value friendships

eh

Prosnot really any, pay is ok I guess. Not stateside though, terrible pay stateside

Conspeople suck, workplace sucks, just plays yes man to the primes, doesn't care about the people

Advice to Senior Managementstop sucking

A wonderful, family oriented company.

ProsBOSH is very proactive in there community, doing many fund raisers and organized events. They make sure to make every employee feel cared for. The community is small, but this gives it a homey feeling, and everyone looks after one-another. Work is fast paced/challenging, but in a good way.

ConsSmall, but growing, though this leads to a very positive family feel that offsets how small the company is. Can be somewhat disorganized with travel, but they will always make sure you get where you need to go safely.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do. BOSH is a great company to work for and really benefits both the community at large, and the employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Challenging Position

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Newport News, VA

ProsHighly skilled ambitious and disciplined leadership. Subject matter experts with a great understanding of the UAV / UAS environment. Leadership has a true open door policy and encourages new ideas.

ConsThe Company, like many others in its size class, is tackling some serious growth challenges. Efforts to focus and develop a strategy to capture future business presented some "bumps in the road" but I remain confident the company will overcome those challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work to avoid development of "rice bowl" mentality on the operational side of the business.

Worked for Bosh Global Services? Contribute to the Community!