Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Barry Bock

Solid and ennoyable place to work

Case Manager (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

ProsNice and very caring people. Good mission. Nice benefits.

ConsIf you are a case manager there is definitely a ceiling, but that's to be expected. The only real upward mobility is for medical professionals (doctors, PAs, NPs).

Mission-driven, supportive environment

Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

ProsThis is a great place to work for several reasons. First, you know that the work you are doing is contributing to an important mission. Second, it is a collegial environment where you are always supported and always learning.

ConsI found the work hours to be long in my role. There was little ability to control your day in terms of what time you would leave at the end. I often found myself taking work home.

Mission based work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

ProsProactive care for those who are homeless in Boston. They value their mission and work diligently to fulfill it.

ConsThis is challenging work that requires skill, dedication, and patience. The focus is specifically to provide access to health care.

Worked for Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program CEO Barry Bock. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program employees.