Boston Medical Group

Updated Mar 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Med advisor

Med Advisor (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Boston Medical Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsStarts off with decent pay $15/hour or higher, usually 4 day work weeks. Work is not hard and allows for other opportunities such as school or other.

ConsManagement is not of highest quality. Virtually no room for advancement. Management makes the job harder than it is. The nature of the job is difficult at times. Can be a stressful environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employeess with the highest quality and it becomes a trickle down effect. If your employees want to come to work, that means they want to produce. The other side is also true.

Boston Medical Group Reviews

Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Boston Medical Group

ProsBoston Medical Group is a global network of independent physicians dedicated to helping men overcome their sexual dysfunction issues and regain healthy sex lives. For over a decade, Boston Medical Group has been helping men in dozens of cites throughout the United States and the World.

ConsMen's sexual health (erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation) are no laughing matters.

Big Disappointment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Laguna Niguel, CA

I worked at Boston Medical Group full-time

ProsHelping men with sexual well-being.

ConsPoorly managed from top to bottom. No work ethic, no leadership, no knowledge on how to run a business. Dr's. not managed properly and complete lack of management of Corporate staff. Lack of confidentiality.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire top leadership with business knowledge.

Worked for Boston Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Medical Group reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Medical Group employees.