Boston Sports Group

• Any Status
Employment Status

Reset
CEO

1. Not a bad job to have.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Boston Sports Group

Pros

The do pay base pay. They are not a bad company to work for I thing. It does take to interviews to get a job.

Cons

You have to work 6 days a week. Yes it is a long days every week. But if you have kids then you just have to see them one day a week to spend with.

Advice to Management

Nothing. Management just need to pa more because we don't make lot them should. They should tell everyone that they don't pay base until u have been there long time until then it is not base pay.

Boston Sports Group will completely brain wash you.

Former Employee - Distributor in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Distributor in Woburn, MA

I worked at Boston Sports Group

Pros

There are not many pros, but I guess I could say the people that you work with are very fun and friendly.

Cons

Ok... I am writing this so I can get the message across to anyone that is thinking about working for Boston Sports Group in Woburn MA, absolutely DO NOT WORK THERE. You make think that this is an incredible opportunity and you "finally got a job" (because the will offer it to anyone) but it isn't, don't let them fool you. I went for the interview and heard about the opportunity for growth in the company (and salary once you reach director) and I looked past everything else that was going on and accepted the job. I recloacted and started within 2 days (because they said I had to); this ended up totally screwing things up for me. I had a job that paid fine but once I found out I got a "real job", I quit immediately and moved. I worked there for about 4 months and to be honest, I have no idea how I made it a week. They absolutely brainwash you into thinking that what your doing is okay (and legal) and that if you just "stick it out" you can really make it far. Even if you did make it to the directors position, there is no base pay.. All the money you make is based on how much the people in your office sell each week. I would drive some days from Woburn to Providence (they never give you money for gas, EVER) and there is NO BASE PAY. Some weeks I would make about $50 working 6 days a week (7am-7pm). They completely ripped me off and convinced me that I should stay with them. Once I talked to my friends and family about what was going on, it was then that I realized I was being an idiot for sticking with this. I just want to get the message across that this is not a legit company and it will 100% take over your life (and all your money).

Advice to Management

This is a business to business job, you need to tell people that in the interview and that there is NO base pay.

RSS Feed </> Embed