Bottom Line Systems Reviews

Robert Stevens

1. Administrative

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Crescent Springs, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Crescent Springs, KY

I have been working at Bottom Line Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is by far the best company I have worked for in 18+ years. The office environment runs smoothly and training was great. You are really treated like a person and everyone is so helpful. My job might be considered overhead for the company, but I profit in the company doing well. This kind of environment makes you want to come to work and be productive.

Cons

I truly enjoy working here and I haven't found a downside.

2. It was just okay

Former Employee - Managed Care Analyst in Crestview Hills, KY
    Former Employee - Managed Care Analyst in Crestview Hills, KY

I worked at Bottom Line Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love the attendance policy and working with people from my previous employer. I like that I could pick my own hours...

Cons

Analyst position was not challenging, no growth or room for advancement. A lot of favoritism within management... Lacked organizational culture

Advice to Management

Each department need to create policy and procedure...

3. Chart Audit Nurse

Former Employee - Chart Audit Nurse in Crestview Hills, KY
    Former Employee - Chart Audit Nurse in Crestview Hills, KY

Pros

Monday thru Friday buisness hours

Cons

Nursing was not managed well

Advice to Management

Get a nurse Manager with experience in acute care and not just one in L/D.

5. Small Company mindset

Former Employee - Managed Care Analyst in Crescent Springs, KY
    Former Employee - Managed Care Analyst in Crescent Springs, KY

I worked at Bottom Line Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Location right off the highway and great attendance policy for inclement weather

Cons

No growth, Leadership show favoritism, peer to peer training process is broken, no minorities in leadership

Advice to Management

No advice to management, this company was not a good fit for me career wise.

Great Workplace!

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in South Fort Mitchell, KY
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in South Fort Mitchell, KY

I have been working at Bottom Line Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with the company a little over 4 years. Throughout those fours years BLS has been more than accommodating to my ever changing schedule. I have worked in different departments and it is the same across the board, everyone is more than willing to extend a helping hand when needed. If I ever feel that something is beyond my scope of training the supervisors make time to walk me through the issues. That being said, I feel I have been sufficiently trained in each department that I have worked in. I am very pleased with my employment at BLS and would recommend this company to everyone. If you put in hard work you will be well rewarded.

Cons

The only con I could report is living a little far from the workplace, a decent 30 min commute each way, but other than that no cons to report.

7. Caring, Flexible, Friendly!

Pros

I was recently hired by BLS, and I cannot say enough good things about my new employer! The employees here are so friendly, everyone makes an effort to talk to each other and have really made me feel welcome. I participated in training during my first week of employment and the Trainers are awesome! They provide so much support, are happy to answer questions and are always available to help when needed. I am also impressed with how everyone is so accessible. From the top down, managers and co-workers alike go out of their way to provide me with the support and answers I need in order to be successful. I also love the flexible schedule options!

Cons

I work at the corporate office, which offers free parking, but it is not up againist the building. It's a bit of a walk, but not too bad.

8. Caring Work Environment

I have been working at Bottom Line Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with BLS a little over 3 years and I am very happy with the company! BLS offers flexible hours which makes the scheduling in our busy lives so much more convenient. BLS offers great benefits to its employees and the employees families which is a big asset in today's economy. BLS not only offers a great working environment but also a caring environment. The people that make up BLS would best be described as knowledgeable, informative, caring and supportive. BLS is made up of so many wonderful people with such a wealth of knowledge from all different backgrounds of healthcare. This in turn makes the job we do so much easier. Being able to pick up the phone or send a quick email to another co-worker for help with a quick question is such a great asset in our fast moving business. BLS is more than a great company, we are a great TEAM!

Cons

No company is perfect, but BLS is pretty close!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

9. Great Place to Work! They have an award to prove it!

I have been working at Bottom Line Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great place with great people. I have worked for BLS for over 10 years and would recommend it to anyone. I truly feel like they care about me and my best interests. They value good employees and will reward the ones that work hard and perform well. They are supportive of my goals and provide encouragement and assistance in reaching those goals.

Cons

I wish healthcare premiums weren't so high, but that's an issue everywhere.

Wonderful Company to work for and with!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Fort Mitchell, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Fort Mitchell, KY

I have been working at Bottom Line Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I joined the BLS family in 2010 and could not be happier! Excellent opportunities for learning and advancement for those willing to hard work and with a desire to succeed. Competitive salary, monetary incentives for team work and working efficiently and effectively for clients. BLS has a wonderful family of team members with everyone willing to help and assist to ensure success for all. Company offers benefits, 401K and PTO time that increments higher each year without waiting another 5 years to get an additional week. Flexible schedules and flexible use of PTO which is great for those with families and/or children. Truly, almost all associates I work with are compassionate, helpful, hardworking,intelligent and individuals with integrity and deep convictions to help our clients get reimbursed adequately. Greatly beneficial training programs and company meetings with focus on the employees. Ultimately by far, the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

Huge company growth causing some growing pains with space issues. This is really a great problem to have. Management is always re-evaluating the space needs and working on the space planning issues. With the company growing massively, BLS is working on developing an infrastructure related to policies and workflow which will cause change. But, I think the Management understands the need to involve enough associates/opinions/suggestions to ensure a successful transition, engaging new strategies but also keeping those that have made BLS the highly successful company that it is.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the focus you place on associates! Consider the foundational principles/strategies that made BLS successful as we leap ahead to the future with incorporating new ones.

11. Loved, loved, loved my time with this company!

Former Employee - Managed Care Analyst in Crescent Springs, Kenton, KY
    Former Employee - Managed Care Analyst in Crescent Springs, Kenton, KY

I worked at Bottom Line Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Bottom Line Systems is by far the best career choice I've made. They really care about their employees. BLS offers fair salaries, generous bonus program, training/certification, and little surprises such as game tickets, lunches and even freshly baked bread. Bottom Line Systems conducts biannual meetings, company wide, to keep everyone in the loop on how the company is advancing, new procedures, etc. These meetings are not only fun but informative.

Cons

I really don't have much to offer for this part of the company review. I enjoyed my employment with Bottom Line Systems. The only reason I left is I was needed at home and work-at-home was not an option for my position.

RSS Feed </> Embed