Bowman Consulting

www.bowmanconsulting.com

Bowman Consulting Reviews

3.7

Gary Bowman

Well-rounded intern experience gave me a lot of exposure and knowledge moving forward.

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Bowman Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable office environment with helpful and respectful fellow employees.
    I was given a wide range of tasks which really helped to see all areas of the field.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the lack of an intern orientation or specific program. Instead I was treated essentially as a new hire and given immediate tasks to complete. However, some may see this as a positive.

Not so good

Former Employee - Crew Chief  in  Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Crew Chief in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Bowman Consulting full-time

Pros

Access to the latest technology

Cons

No loyalty or sense of obligation. They lied to me about how busy they were.

Don't make someone pay hundreds of dollars to fly in and interview, hire them, make them pay several thousands of dollars to move here for work, and them lay them off after four months. That is despicable and really set me back significantly. Other survey companies don't have anything nice to say about you as far as I have heard. You dirty dogged me, and I won't forget it!

Good employees and a good work environment.

Former Employee - Civil Engineering
    Former Employee - Civil Engineering

I worked at Bowman Consulting as an intern for less than a year

Pros

While Bowman has many locations nationwide, you wont get lost in the company because each office has a manageable number of employees, and everyone knows everyone.

Cons

The workload can sometimes be unbearable, but that can also be a plus, because you are always busy. Be ready to work at Bowman!

Have more company events to gather people from other nearby offices. It's always good to become friends with people in other areas. I feel like there was a disconnect between some offices. All in all a good place to work, and everyone is very friendly.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bowman took me in as in intern with good intentions, I feel. the economy changed everything.

Current Employee - Civil Engineering
    Current Employee - Civil Engineering

I have been working at Bowman Consulting

Pros

good pay, great projects when there is work

Cons

typical civil engineerin firm-- when the economy is bad, your job is likely to be replaced or eliminated

try to broaden the services you offer.

Worked for Bowman Consulting? Contribute to the Community!