Boys & Girls Village

Boys & Girls Village Reviews

Updated Feb 20, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

No longer offering the same quality services it was known for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe children and families that are served.

ConsSenior Management has a financial agenda and has put quality services to families on the back burner.

Great mission, poor leadership

ProsGreat mission; most employees are dedicated to helping kids and their families

Conspay stinks at all levels yet there is money to pay for leadership lunches and constant unneeded remodeling. leadership, especially at the senior level is very negative. there is no recognition for the number of hours that we work or the types of things we have to deal with on a daily basis for not much more than minimum wage. Raises are less than the increase in cost of benefits so there is no incentive for us to want to do great.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the positive. Acknowledge all the we do right on a daily basis. Assume the best vs. always looking for and assuming the worst. Know that we and our supervisors model your behavior - and it's not always pretty.

Worked for Boys & Girls Village? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boys & Girls Village reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Boys & Girls Village employees.