Brady

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Brady Interim President & CEO Thomas J. Felmer

Thomas J. Felmer

!Excellent!

Inside Sales for Latin America (Current Employee) Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico)

Prosthis paragraph is to short

ConsI don't doubt that in the long run, there where some, but the Pros, make them fade away...!Tomala!

Advice to Senior ManagementIt only takes a "Congratulations on your 10th years working here! pat in the back to make you feel useful...no biggy

Nice place to work, good career development

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsIt is a good company to work for, Good salary and nice culture , can get plenty of development opportunities.

ConsHeavy workload, sometimes lack of work-life balance

Customer Service

Customer Service (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsExcellent training, everyone very helpful, can have a personal life. Very friendly atmosphere with people willing to help you do your job well.

ConsThere are no cons as far as I am concerned. One of the best companies I have ever worked for in my life.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Field Engineer

Field Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsWorking at different types of plants and businesses.

ConsLiving in a hotel 4 day a week.

I have loved working at Brady, great culture!

Pros* Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly, a true open-door policy
    * Lot of opportunity to move around and upward in the company, great place to gain a variety of experience

Cons* Low employee morale right now due to the number of changes that have occurred in the last 1.5 years

Advice to Senior ManagementFind ways to improve company morale and retain your current employees, it's a shame to see so many people quit.

Great first corporate experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHighly involved right out of the gate. Work with passionate individuals in a variety of job functions. Open door policy to everyone in upper management.

ConsThis is definitely not a "pick up and run with it" environment: there are meetings and procedures, then more meetings to discuss ongoing procedures, which require a couple more meetings to discuss the progress of the procedures developed in the last meeting.

Great people and career opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsTerrific people, approachable executives, career growth and learnings. Opportunity for international work and working across functions, learning about business principles you'd normally never have exposure to in many offices (lean, 8 step problem solving). Compassionate leadership who want to know employees.

ConsSometimes slower to evolve practices, traditional benefits package. Could stand to be more innovative with their approach to business and employees and take more risk.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsistent leadership has advantages and the longer term tenure of senior management can be a plus if their education continues to stay fresh with how business is changing.

On the Verge of Reinventing Itself.

Marketing Professional (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsYou’ll notice a recurring theme in the “Pros” section of reviews about Brady--the people are great. A significant amount of time is spent creating a family-like culture throughout the organization, and it shows. Aside from the great culture, the company has a fierce desire to grow.

ConsParticipating in an increasingly commoditized market is nothing short of difficult, and this often withers the creative team down to its core. In my opinion, the only chain holding Brady back from continued success is that of being Risk Averse. Fear not, Brady is merely one spontaneous wager away from the next wave of innovation.

Advice to Senior ManagementNow that F. Jaehnert has stepped down as CEO, don’t be afraid to jump into the darkness with both feet--it’s what you need to accelerate into the future.

Finance Intern

Finance Intern (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsGreat culture and work environment

ConsJoined the company in the middle of reorganization

Great experience

Manager (Former Employee) Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico)

ProsCompany left values and culture at the door

ConsTake to long on making changes that impact the environment and morale of people

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate have all the trust on a Dir.Operation in Mx.he is not the person pretends to be.He will cover important matters to look good.

Worked for Brady? Contribute to the Community!