Brandon Technology Consulting
www.BrandonTCI.com Hendersonville, TN 50 to 149 Employees

Brandon Technology Consulting Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Wonderful company to work for and wonderful people!

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Brandon Technology Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat work environment and friendly people.

ConsYearly raises would be a plus!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Terrible Company

Security Analyst (Former Employee)
Falls Church, VA

I worked at Brandon Technology Consulting full-time for more than a year

ProsGood Salaries (upper management gets paid WAY too much)

ConsThis company is a sinking ship. They have no clue how to run a business and will only be afloat for as long as they are able to cling to the ONE contract they actually have that makes any money. There is no plan for future business, other than to set up booths at trade shows and conventions in hopes that someone will walk by and offer them work. They are very top heavy with lots of overpaid dead weight at the top. Also at least 1/3 of the company are family members or friends of the CEO, and the majority of them don't do any real work. They just collect paychecks with no questions asked. This is truly a terrible company with no future.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose the doors to the offices and never open them again.

Worked for Brandon Technology Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brandon Technology Consulting reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Brandon Technology Consulting employees.