Breedlove & Associates Reviews

Stephanie Breedlove

Career Growth Opportunities in a Great Environment

Current Employee - Consultant in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Breedlove & Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Breedlove & Associates provides a great work-life balance. The work can be challenging, and the company has high standards, but you never have to take the work home with you. From the top down everyone's attitude is friendly and supportive. They offer excellent retirement, health, dental, and vacation benefits. The company is growing, and they tend to promote from within, so there is a lot of opportunity for personal career growth. Management encourages everyone from the bottom-up to engage with the company's overall mission and share their ideas. Credit goes to those who work hard and innovate, regardless of seniority.

Cons

The hours can be long during the busy seasons. The company has very high standards and expects 100% effort and focus during work hours- there's never a down moment.

Advice to Management

Keep at it! Management has done a great job guiding the company and positioning us well for the future. If they keep doing what they are doing, they'll have happy and motivated employees for years.

Great company to work for!

I have been working at Breedlove & Associates

Pros

I have been employed at Breedlove & Associates for a year now. Working for this company provides tremendous development opportunities in a work environment that is both professional and enjoyable. There is an extensive training program that everyone must go through at the time of hire. This training program more than prepares you for the job at hand. Additionally, the management team at Breedlove & Associates provides continued training and support for all employees. Overall, working for this growing company is a great opportunity.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about working for Breedlove & Associates. If you are a hardworking, driven, goal oriented individual, working here would provide you with endless growth and career advancement opportunities.

Excellent Culture

I have been working at Breedlove & Associates full-time

Pros

Transparent, humble, entrepreneurial, and respectful leadership. Excellent management that focuses on continually adding value for clients and improving internal processes has allowed the company to achieve a leadership position within the growing household payroll and tax industry. The fast-paced, creative, and upbeat work environment is ideal for a motivated professional who strives to make an impact as a member of a growing team.

Cons

There is a significant learning curve for new employees. In order excel, you must possess a drive and desire to master a lot of new and complex information. This can be a humbling experience, but is a rewarding challenge for those who are able to embrace it.

5. Great people; Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Breedlove & Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Breedlove & Associates is truely a wonderful place to work. The people are great and the work environment is rewarding. We work hard, but we also play hard. Everyone comes to work with a great attitude and is pleasant to be around. There is also lots of room for growth and everyone starts out by going through an extensive training program.

Cons

I don't really have any cons to offer, except be ready to work hard.

Exceeded Expectations

I have been working at Breedlove & Associates

Pros

Breedlove & Associates has allowed me to grow my career far beyond my expectations. With our growing company, the opportunities for growth and advancement are endless if you are willing to put in the effort. We have a great work ethic, environment and culture. For example, every one on the team is always willing to help each other out and when we aren't at work, we are out at company functions like softball games, pool parties and Blues on the Green.

Cons

You have to be willing to work hard here, but the dedication pays off.

7. Breedlove & Associates is a great company to work for!

I have been working at Breedlove & Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hard work pays off at Breedlove & Associates. You really get recognized for what you put into the job. One of the great things is that the company is growing, which means more opportunities for everyone. The company culture is friendly and fun. We have "Taco Tuesdays" and "Fruit Fridays" where the company buys tacos and fruit for everyone. Every once in awhile groups of people also go out to happy hour as well.

Cons

None that I can think of unless you don't like to work hard and play hard.

RSS Feed </> Embed