Brenau University

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good adjunct experience

Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) Gainesville, GA

ProsGood support from the Lead Instructor and department administration. Competitive pay. Great flexibility in how the online classes are administered.

ConsSome may not like the lack of guidance on HOW to teach the courses. It requires initiative and creativity.

It was educational and rewarding.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI enjoyed being in an educational environment. Turnaround time is great! Everyone is friendly to work with and I was able to gain experience.

ConsIt was hard to manage classes with work yet this was unrelated to the work environment. As a teacher's assistant, I did not experience anything negative during my time here.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways good to take care of employees!

Good place to work

Cannot State (Former Employee) Gainesville, GA

ProsBrenau Univesity was a good place to work. Caring colleagues and administration. Good support overall. High level of autonomy in your work.

ConsSome politics. Difficult to get marketing support for needed projects.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A nice place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Gainesville, GA

ProsAwesome benefits, lots of paid time off, small community where you can get to know people, good collaboration between departments.

ConsNot much room for pay increases.

Worked for Brenau University? Contribute to the Community!