Bridge Capital Holdings

Bridge Capital Holdings Reviews

1 Review

1.0
1 Review

Bridge Capital Holdings President, CEO, and Director, Bridge Capital Holdings and Bridge Bank Dan Myers
Dan Myers

Terrible

Former Employee - Relationship Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Relationship Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Bridge Capital Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Bridge provides sparsely stocked kitchens and occasional access to C level executives.

Cons

Bridge suffers from a lack of established processes, lots of politics at all levels, unethical behavior by managers and poor underwriting standards. The division I worked in had people that were favorites of managers and were held to a double standard Promotions are based more on politics and shady business than meritocracy. Bridge does not provide adequate resources and expects originators to do a lot of paper pushing with minimal support. This created situations where I was expected to juggle a huge workload for minimal pay and lack of recognition. Avoid this Bank at all costs if you value your sanity and peace of mind. Most of the mid level management are not very friendly nor helpful in helping direct reports achieve their career goals. I have never worked at a place where people felt like they are on an island. Most people don't stay here very long because of what I have described. Other Banks provide better work environments.

Treat people better and recognize people based on meritocracy instead of politics and favorites.

Worked for Bridge Capital Holdings? Contribute to the Community!