Bridge Capital Holdings

Bridge Capital Holdings Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Bridge Capital Holdings President, CEO, and Director, Bridge Capital Holdings and Bridge Bank Dan Myers

Dan Myers

1 Employee Review

Terrible

Relationship Manager (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsBridge provides sparsely stocked kitchens and occasional access to C level executives.

ConsBridge suffers from a lack of established processes, lots of politics at all levels, unethical behavior by managers and poor underwriting standards. The division I worked in had people that were favorites of managers and were held to a double standard Promotions are based more on politics and shady business than meritocracy. Bridge does not provide adequate resources and expects originators to do a lot of paper pushing with minimal support. This created situations where I was expected to juggle a huge workload for minimal pay and lack of recognition. Avoid this Bank at all costs if you value your sanity and peace of mind. Most of the mid level management are not very friendly nor helpful in helping direct reports achieve their career goals. I have never worked at a place where people felt like they are on an island. Most people don't stay here very long because of what I have described. Other Banks provide better work environments.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people better and recognize people based on meritocracy instead of politics and favorites.

Worked for Bridge Capital Holdings? Contribute to the Community!