BridgePoint Technologies LLC
www.mybridgepoint.com Oak Brook, IL 16 to 50 Employees

BridgePoint Technologies LLC Reviews

BridgePoint Technologies LLC – Oak Brook – “BridgePoint Headquarters”

Not yet rated.

Michael Millhouse

Professional people to work with.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at BridgePoint Technologies LLC as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThey pay pretty much on time. They make sure you have everything you need - good relationships with thier contarctors.

ConsI cannot think of any.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease your offer salaries to new senior full time hires and you will get some excellent talent.

Worst company I have ever worked for

IT Technical Support (Former Employee)
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at BridgePoint Technologies LLC full-time for less than a year

ProsNone worth mentioning at all.

ConsHorrible upper management, employees are overworked, underpaid and expected to work miracles. Staff turn over rate in unbelievable high numbers. Stay away from this place.

Advice to Senior ManagementBeyond any help.

So So

I have been working at BridgePoint Technologies LLC

ProsGreat but for short term employment only. Fair salaries but nothing over the top.

ConsPromises not kept. Employees are always quitting. Raises are pretty nonexistent. Insurances are very costly. Also a lot of micromanaging by owners.

Excellant Company to work for.

Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at BridgePoint Technologies LLC full-time for more than a year

ProsBridgePoint allows flexible time, we are not a typical 9 to 5, watch the clock company.
BridgePoint has numerous Company events.
We have quarterly meetings, BridgePoint dicusses the future of the comapny.
Rewards and Recognition, both serious and fun.
BridgePoint has a casual but professional atmosphere..
BridgePoint communicates both good and bad news transparently.
Some of us call our coworkers our best friends.
Executives are always approachable and encourage us to suggest new ideas.
BridgePoint celebrates all successes both personal and professional.
Executives are always reachable during or after working hours.
We are always applauded for helping them make BridgePoint a successful company.They
believe great companies are founded on great people.
Once a week we have stretch breaks, with games and prizes..
BridgePoint executives treat their employees with respect.

ConsExecutives and managers should give you more feedback on your work performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember how and why you started, what you achieved and what BridgePoint needs to be an even better and bigger company.
Keep on treating your clients, old and new, the way you would want to be treated. With 100% customer satisfaction and respect.

Dynamic and progressive environment that is formulated for success and growth in the IT consulting world.

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at BridgePoint Technologies LLC

ProsCompetitive salary and benefits
Company outings
Located close to Chicago and public transportation
Cutting edge technologies
Leadership

ConsSmaller organization
Fast-paced and stressful work environment

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep building the organization around the values that started this place, reliability, leadership and customer service.

OK Place, nothing special.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at BridgePoint Technologies LLC

ProsPaid overtime, good salary, friendly co-workers.

ConsSome employees are unprofessional. Office atmosphere is a bit too locker room.

Advice to Senior ManagementAvoid taking on too much at once.

Worst Company Ever

I have been working at BridgePoint Technologies LLC as a contractor

ProsCutting edge technology, some of the people are friendly, office space is decent, good location that is close to the outdoor mall.

ConsThe managers of this company are very contradictory of one another. One will tell you one thing, and another will tell you something different. They are very disorganized, and tend to take the ideas of others and recycle them as if they came up with the ideas themselves. A lot of backstabbing and empty promises

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to treat your employees with respect. It is their hard work that makes or breaks your company.

Run, don't walk, away. Do it quickly.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at BridgePoint Technologies LLC full-time

ProsManagement sure does like to party on behalf of all the hard work that the employees put in.

Neat little tool bags and shirts.

Some people were very nice, pleasure to work with.

ConsOverworked, underpaid, underappricated, thrown away like so much garbage as soon as you're not needed anymore. They exploit your skills for the lowest pay possible, and expect you to break your back, smile about it, and ask for more.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like they're human, and worth something.

Not bad if you are billing...

Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at BridgePoint Technologies LLC full-time

ProsCompetitive salary when I started. Pop machine in office. Company-provided laptop.

ConsToo unstructured. Some managers tell you one thing, others tell you something different. Too many execs, too few reliable consultants - high turnover. Projects are mostly staff-aug, where you are by yourself - no other BridgePoint people on the project with you. Lack of training gameplan. No annual reviews unless you really push for them, which means no salary increases. Too much drama in the office - partly due to higher turnover, partly because they may threaten you with legal action after you leave, and partly because the execs have a somewhat adversarial relationship with employees. They can at times nickle and dime you on benefits and expenses. No upward mobility - the position you are hired as is what you will be when you leave. They can at times have trouble finding clients - which means you could be on the bench for awhile, doing busywork under a microscope.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake your employees feel valuable. Reward them for their efforts. Talented employees will stay if they are rewarded, which will help you gain the trust of your clients and win more projects.

Good for hard working independent salespeople

Telecommunications Broker (Former Employee)

I worked at BridgePoint Technologies LLC

ProsManagement does not micromanage
employees are very independent

ConsEmployees can be overly territorial/ compete

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing

Worked for BridgePoint Technologies LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BridgePoint Technologies LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BridgePoint Technologies LLC CEO Michael Millhouse. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by BridgePoint Technologies LLC employees.