Bright Now Dental

1 Rating

Ok if you like Western Dental type of environment

Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Oakland, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than an year)

Pros

hired after externship, fast pace work environment,

Cons

work schedule was horrible, they worked you like crazy, pay was not great, thankfully I got my experience and moved on.

they should boost employee morale more and provide some incentives for working so hard with little pay

Neutral review

Current Employee - Insurance Review in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Insurance Review in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bright Now Dental full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It seems that some people enjoy working here despite the large turnover due to pay and other issues.

Cons

I do not know. t seems pay is low for what the job calls for. The staff seems desperate and under payed.

Pay more

Lack of Leadership

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator
    Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator

I have been working at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Steve Bilt the old CEO was such a down to earth person and an amazing and inspiring philanthropist.

Cons

Market Leaders are very unprofessional and have of them are not even qualified nor educated for the position. Corporate needs to run better checks and balances on these Market Leaders, have of them don't even visit the office and claim they are working from home. On top of the Market Leaders never being present in the offices, they abuse company money. They run up bar tabs with people who are not even employees of the company nor have any affiliation with the company. They pay for bar tabs with their significant other with the company expense reimbursement policy. Not only are they not present but they fudge time for employees.

My advice to corporate is run better checks and balances on your management team. My other word of advice is run drug test on employees because there are a lot of employees who use drugs and bring drugs into work.

Hard working people, but completely under appreciated...

Former Employee - Office Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are some really good people at the company

Cons

Employee benefits are completely sub par.

Really work at taking care of your employees

Stayed too long.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The staff was great to work with. When you need hours they are willing to find some at other locations.

Cons

Not employee friendly. Corporate is more worried about their bottom line than their people.

Negativity really drags you down.

Lacking in leadership. Making money is of utmost importance. No value for loyal employees.

Former Employee - Office Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Helping educate people about importance of oral health. Making lasting relationships with patients and co-workers. Working with a great group of people at the office level.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. Pay is low in comparison. Employees and patients have no value. All about the $$. Micro managing at its worst. You are told that you need to be accountable and run your office as you see fit but only after lengthy emails and phone calls ensuring that you are doing exactly what upper management wants you to do.

Take care of your people they will in turn take care of their patients and making money will take care of itself. Every business is opened to make money, you can value the people that work for you and the patients you are treating and still make money. You should never sacrifice good people to make an extra penny.

Company needs to learn to value their emplyees

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than an year)

Pros

there are no pros with this company

Cons

this company could care less about their employees.

Value your employees then your tun over will not be so high and patient retention would also be better

Absolute con artists!

Current Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love the back office team. Assistants work very hard. They are wonderful to the patients and always willing to help me out.

Cons

Management is TERRIBLE! I get harassed on a daily basis for one thing or another. Hard work is never appreciated. Even when I produce high numbers, I get in trouble. Also the pay is very low. If I complain about anything, I get labeled and told to walk out. I stay because I care about the patients I've been with for years and I feel sorry for them, for the treatment they will receive after I leave.

Management needs to listen and start carrying about the patients. When you do what's right for the patient, they will trust you and keep coming back. The money will continue to come in. You don't need to get everything you can out of the first visit expecting not to see them again. Also pay your staff more, what they deserve. Quit being so GREEDY!

Fullfilling place to work

I worked at Bright Now Dental

Pros

Impact patient experiences provides that opportunity to feel like you are making a contribution to the good of society.

Cons

There is a lack of competative beneifts from medical, PTO, short-term disability ins, etc. The organziation should offer a more comprehensive benefits package.

Poor management, low self esteem to employees, goal is to just get a body in the door

Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Loveland, CO
    Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Loveland, CO

I have been working at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than an year)

Pros

build you up with goals of a great company to work, spoke about bonus quarterly never saw any bonus

Cons

no help, support from management, no work so hours cut, no incentive to grow

review dentist before hiring, give real expectations to dentist to keep them on board. Moral boosters, better training for staff. Meetings for internal staff and realistic expectations

Bright Now Dental Photos