Bright Now Dental

Not yet rated.

Bright Now Dental President & CEO Daniel M. Wechsler

Daniel M. Wechsler

Fullfilling place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsImpact patient experiences provides that opportunity to feel like you are making a contribution to the good of society.

ConsThere is a lack of competative beneifts from medical, PTO, short-term disability ins, etc. The organziation should offer a more comprehensive benefits package.

Absolute con artists!

Registered Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI love the back office team. Assistants work very hard. They are wonderful to the patients and always willing to help me out.

ConsManagement is TERRIBLE! I get harassed on a daily basis for one thing or another. Hard work is never appreciated. Even when I produce high numbers, I get in trouble. Also the pay is very low. If I complain about anything, I get labeled and told to walk out. I stay because I care about the patients I've been with for years and I feel sorry for them, for the treatment they will receive after I leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to listen and start carrying about the patients. When you do what's right for the patient, they will trust you and keep coming back. The money will continue to come in. You don't need to get everything you can out of the first visit expecting not to see them again. Also pay your staff more, what they deserve. Quit being so GREEDY!

Poor management, low self esteem to employees, goal is to just get a body in the door

Dental Assistant (Current Employee) Loveland, CO

Prosbuild you up with goals of a great company to work, spoke about bonus quarterly never saw any bonus

Consno help, support from management, no work so hours cut, no incentive to grow

Advice to Senior Managementreview dentist before hiring, give real expectations to dentist to keep them on board. Moral boosters, better training for staff. Meetings for internal staff and realistic expectations

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

TERRIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT

Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee) West Covina, CA

ProsThe only pro is that the company has an HR department that you can complain to.

ConsThey have a horrible team for upper management. They do not appreciate anything their staff does.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your employees a little bit more!

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

good pay bad management

Registered Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) Temecula, CA

Prosexcellent pay and benefits offered

Consworst management ever, incompetent and inexperienced

Poor working environment

Registered Dental Hygienist (Current Employee)

ProsFellow employees are hard workers

ConsLow pay and poor service to patients

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease pay

Promises Promises...lied to in interview BIG HOAX they have to lie to people to get them to take the jobs

Registered Dental Hygienist (Current Employee)

Prosthe co workers are very friendly and fun to work with

Constoo little time to give quality dental treatment

Advice to Senior Managementstop demanding work conditions that are slave=like and pay your personnel!!!

"Very horrible, unprofessional company"

Office Manager (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsHealth benefits are great, worked with some really great employees and office managers, some doctors were wonderful

ConsToo much work, little pay and unrealistic goals!!! District manager unprofessional, did not know how to manage, no support. Too many conferences that were not important just to learn how to scam patients into work that t Hey don't need, and prices that were so ridiculous. Dr in office was a joke and liar. The dental benefits were horrible we had to pay really high prices. Company does not care about patients only about their insurance, and how much money we were going to suck out of them.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your managers and staff when there are problems!!!

Corporation does not care about employees

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsEmployees treat patients with respect

ConsCorporate does not concern itself with its employees or anything but the bottom line-money

Advice to Senior ManagementStop only caring about money

I discovered the company to be very ignorant in most things and unappreciative of hard work.

Collection Specialist, Spik Tracer, & Posting Administrator (Former Employee) Santa Ana, CA

ProsSome of the people were nice.

Cons*When I worked there, I came upon issues which I brought to the attention of management. They didn't seem to care about the issues nor show any desire or interest to try and fix them.
    *I spent my time investing in details of my work in order to better advise my supervisors, whom didn't seem to care. I did receive recognition for my hard work but, in the end, I felt as though it meant nothing.
    *The pay wasn't the best.
    *If you are looking for a rewarding position with a great company, you will most likely not find it here.
    *Reports on car break-ins and car damages while in parking structure.
    *Reports of stalkers following women out to their cars.
    *Shady people walking the property.

Advice to Senior Management*Start listening to your employees more.
    *Recognize hard work.
    *Learn to be more ethical and care more about unresolved issues. Once issues are fixed both the customers and the employees will be more happy.
    *Finally, look into better security for your building and parking structure.

Worked for Bright Now Dental? Contribute to the Community!