Bright Now Dental

Daniel M. Wechsler
1 Rating

LOVED Bright Now! Dental

I worked at Bright Now Dental

Pros

Great place to work, strong management in place. Dentist are young but very knowlegeable and friendly. I liked it here very much!

Cons

This was one of the best places I have ever worked. The other reason I left is becuse my husband was transfered out of state.

I loved the management team. I thought they were very helpful and friendly. Always giving great feedback. Smiles for Everyone!

Fullfilling place to work

I worked at Bright Now Dental

Pros

Impact patient experiences provides that opportunity to feel like you are making a contribution to the good of society.

Cons

There is a lack of competative beneifts from medical, PTO, short-term disability ins, etc. The organziation should offer a more comprehensive benefits package.

Neutral review

Current Employee - Insurance Review in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Insurance Review in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bright Now Dental full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It seems that some people enjoy working here despite the large turnover due to pay and other issues.

Cons

I do not know. t seems pay is low for what the job calls for. The staff seems desperate and under payed.

Pay more

BrightNow! Dental

Former Employee - Skip Tracer, Collector in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Skip Tracer, Collector in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental

Pros

The people are fun and kind. There is a good amount of diversity in the company which gives a sense of equality. Supervisors in my department and other departments seem fit for their positions. They show care and concern for their work and take time out of their day to listen to subordinate concerns. An open door policy shows good faith and helps build trust between supervisors and their subordinates. They also allow departments to briefly celebrate employee birthdays, which gives a nice little break for everyone to relax so they can take time to reset and re-energize before jumping back into the work.

Cons

The company lack concern for their customers. While working as a collector they tend to ignore many of the financial concerns of the patients. Office Managers at the BrightNow! Dental offices are said to have been ignorant of their patients concerns and let issues go unresolved. Bills then go unpaid and land in the collections department where collectors are unable to collect since there is a pending dispute. Many of these disputes would be resolved very easily if the managers in charge would take time to address the issues. The managers say they lack time and they have other priorities that come first. Then the patient bills go to the credit bureaus, hurting the credit of their patients, though the patients are more than willing to pay if they get their concerns addressed.

There is no excuse to not have time to help out your patients/customers! Patients are your business and when issues arise from the treatment or billing issues, they should be addressed immediately. Patients should not feel alone in resolving these matters. If management lacks the time to do it then they need to hire someone else to assist the patients in the office for billing purposes and complaints.

Ok if you like Western Dental type of environment

Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Oakland, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than an year)

Pros

hired after externship, fast pace work environment,

Cons

work schedule was horrible, they worked you like crazy, pay was not great, thankfully I got my experience and moved on.

they should boost employee morale more and provide some incentives for working so hard with little pay

Hard working people, but completely under appreciated...

Former Employee - Office Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are some really good people at the company

Cons

Employee benefits are completely sub par.

Really work at taking care of your employees

Stayed too long.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The staff was great to work with. When you need hours they are willing to find some at other locations.

Cons

Not employee friendly. Corporate is more worried about their bottom line than their people.

Negativity really drags you down.

good pay bad management

Former Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in Temecula, CA
    Former Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in Temecula, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (less than an year)

Pros

excellent pay and benefits offered

Cons

worst management ever, incompetent and inexperienced

Corporation does not care about employees

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Employees treat patients with respect

Cons

Corporate does not concern itself with its employees or anything but the bottom line-money

Stop only caring about money

I discovered the company to be very ignorant in most things and unappreciative of hard work.

Former Employee - Collection Specialist, Spik Tracer, & Posting Administrator in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the people were nice.

Cons

*When I worked there, I came upon issues which I brought to the attention of management. They didn't seem to care about the issues nor show any desire or interest to try and fix them.
    *I spent my time investing in details of my work in order to better advise my supervisors, whom didn't seem to care. I did receive recognition for my hard work but, in the end, I felt as though it meant nothing.
    *The pay wasn't the best.
    *If you are looking for a rewarding position with a great company, you will most likely not find it here.
    *Reports on car break-ins and car damages while in parking structure.
    *Reports of stalkers following women out to their cars.
    *Shady people walking the property.

*Start listening to your employees more.
    *Recognize hard work.
    *Learn to be more ethical and care more about unresolved issues. Once issues are fixed both the customers and the employees will be more happy.
    *Finally, look into better security for your building and parking structure.

Bright Now Dental Photos