Bright Now Dental Reviews

2.0
Bright Now Dental President & CEO Daniel M. Wechsler
Daniel M. Wechsler

LOVED Bright Now! Dental

Pros

Great place to work, strong management in place. Dentist are young but very knowlegeable and friendly. I liked it here very much!

Cons

This was one of the best places I have ever worked. The other reason I left is becuse my husband was transfered out of state.

Advice to Management

I loved the management team. I thought they were very helpful and friendly. Always giving great feedback. Smiles for Everyone!

2. Fullfilling place to work

Pros

Impact patient experiences provides that opportunity to feel like you are making a contribution to the good of society.

Cons

There is a lack of competative beneifts from medical, PTO, short-term disability ins, etc. The organziation should offer a more comprehensive benefits package.

BrightNow! Dental

Former Employee - Skip Tracer, Collector in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Skip Tracer, Collector in Santa Ana, CA

Pros

The people are fun and kind. There is a good amount of diversity in the company which gives a sense of equality. Supervisors in my department and other departments seem fit for their positions. They show care and concern for their work and take time out of their day to listen to subordinate concerns. An open door policy shows good faith and helps build trust between supervisors and their subordinates. They also allow departments to briefly celebrate employee birthdays, which gives a nice little break for everyone to relax so they can take time to reset and re-energize before jumping back into the work.

Cons

The company lack concern for their customers. While working as a collector they tend to ignore many of the financial concerns of the patients. Office Managers at the BrightNow! Dental offices are said to have been ignorant of their patients concerns and let issues go unresolved. Bills then go unpaid and land in the collections department where collectors are unable to collect since there is a pending dispute. Many of these disputes would be resolved very easily if the managers in charge would take time to address the issues. The managers say they lack time and they have other priorities that come first. Then the patient bills go to the credit bureaus, hurting the credit of their patients, though the patients are more than willing to pay if they get their concerns addressed.

Advice to Management

There is no excuse to not have time to help out your patients/customers! Patients are your business and when issues arise from the treatment or billing issues, they should be addressed immediately. Patients should not feel alone in resolving these matters. If management lacks the time to do it then they need to hire someone else to assist the patients in the office for billing purposes and complaints.

5. Neutral review

Current Employee - Insurance Review in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Insurance Review in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bright Now Dental full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It seems that some people enjoy working here despite the large turnover due to pay and other issues.

Cons

I do not know. t seems pay is low for what the job calls for. The staff seems desperate and under payed.

Advice to Management

Pay more

6. This is a good opportunity when you're new to dentistry, however not always the best long term option.

Current Employee - Registered Dental Assistant
    Current Employee - Registered Dental Assistant

I have been working at Bright Now Dental full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free CE courses, benefits, good learning experience (in some offices)

Cons

lower pay than average private practice, crown factory, unqualified management, no confidentiality with managers

7. Treatment Counselor

I have been working at Bright Now Dental full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its a reliable job. people in this company only stick around about 3-9 months

Cons

old computer programs, paper charts, and poor customer service

8. This was a great learning experience, would recommend this office to anyone.

Former Employee - Receptionist in Fresno, CA
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Fresno, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental (Less than a year)

Pros

great learning experience for an extern.

Cons

They need to learn how to utilize front office extern, but friendly staff and manager.

9. Stressful

Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Tampa, FL

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have good benefits and bonuses.

Cons

The hygiene schedule is extremely demanding. You have a schedule for periodontal patients , a schedule for prophy patients, and perio probing for new patients on the doctors schedule. Though you work with an assistant you are still expected to stay on schedule.Also you are expecteded to confirm your schedule, scan forms for insurance purposes and reach your daily goal. Bonuses are good but you work your self to death= burn out.

Advice to Management

Increase hourly rate and revamp hygienist schedule.

Improvement needed

Current Employee - Rdh in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Rdh in Nashville, TN

Pros

The hours are pretty good.

Cons

Management acts like their employees are dispenseable. I have worked with probably 40-50 people in a office that has only 6 positions in 7 years. Decisions are made without any input from the people who are actually doing the work. Everyone I know who is employed there is constantly looking for another avenue.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees . Give recognition and feedback so that the company can improve. Make everyone feel apart of what is going on. Try to get rid of your superegos.

I discovered the company to be very ignorant in most things and unappreciative of hard work.

Former Employee - Collection Specialist, Spik Tracer, & Posting Administrator in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the people were nice.

Cons

*When I worked there, I came upon issues which I brought to the attention of management. They didn't seem to care about the issues nor show any desire or interest to try and fix them. *I spent my time investing in details of my work in order to better advise my supervisors, whom didn't seem to care. I did receive recognition for my hard work but, in the end, I felt as though it meant nothing. *The pay wasn't the best. *If you are looking for a rewarding position with a great company, you will most likely not find it here. *Reports on car break-ins and car damages while in parking structure. *Reports of stalkers following women out to their cars. *Shady people walking the property.

Advice to Management

*Start listening to your employees more. *Recognize hard work. *Learn to be more ethical and care more about unresolved issues. Once issues are fixed both the customers and the employees will be more happy. *Finally, look into better security for your building and parking structure.

RSS Feed </> Embed