Brine Group Staffing Solutions

1 Rating

1. Good team atmosphere!

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Brine Group Staffing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The clear positives are a great hard working team, excellent manager, and lots of work to be had. Very ethical in our approach rather than just trying to make a quick buck. The company does a great job recognizing achievement through quarterly awards. The mentor-ship is great just expect to come in and work hard for the first few months to learn the business. The amount of work put in will equal the amount of money you get out of it.

Cons

Time off needs some updating

Advice to Management

Make time off a bit more flexible since this is a commission based role.

2. Great Culture

Current Employee - Consultant in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Burlington, MA

Pros

The culture here at Brine Group is very friendly. Everyone treats everyone like family. The managers here are very hands on and are here to help you succeed. There is a very collaborative environment in which you have a question you can ask any manager in any department, as well as, the CEO.

Cons

At the end of the day most people go their separate ways. There should be more outside events so everyone can be closer and build a bond.

3. Brine Group is a great company and fantastic resource for new recruiters

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Pros

Great training program with a very competent management team. Everyone helps each other out and really wants to see each other succeed.

Cons

There are very few complaints about the company. They are generous and give great awards on a quarterly basis but the time off policy needs to be updated.

Brine Group Staffing Solutions Response

Jan 7, 2015Operations Manager

Thank you for your feedback, and happy you are having a successful experience at Brine. We strive to remain competitive in our industry while showing value and appreciation to our employees. The ... More

5. A top notch staffing agency in the Boston area

I worked at Brine Group Staffing Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The formal training program developed by the CEO is a "bible" for new recruiters. The knowledge-base from both teams #healthcare and IT# is remarkable - these guys KNOW what they are talking about.
    They have a very strong presence in the local marketplace and do provide quality candidates, adding value to the search process at any level within the organization.
    The CEO is a "wealth of knowledge" and is quite able to "transfer" knowledge and inspire people.

Cons

A non-national presence - both in healthcare and IT

Advice to Management

Expand nationally.
    Understand the differences within industry-specific clients (specifically healthcare) and adapt to their processes/ways of conducting searches.

6. An Administrative Perspective

Current Employee - Human Resources/Operations Manager in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Human Resources/Operations Manager in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Brine Group Staffing Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Small privately owned company with direct access and influence to CEO and Senior Management. Convenient location. Rewarded for working hard and they see it. My role has evolved over my tenure at Brine and I have had the opportunity to focus on the aspects that I am passionate about. Recruiters are given training and support, the tools they need to succeed. Ramp up period is challenging but once they have developed a client base and the rhythm, everything usually falls into place. Culture is good, work hard play hard. Management is understanding when it comes to family matters and emergencies, but they hold everyone accountable.

Cons

Because company is small, upward mobility is limited for administration. Need the volume to justify hiring another admin, but growth rate has been slow. Recruiters can move into more aggressive commission plans as they mature in their role and gain experience.

Advice to Management

Focus on growing the strengths and weeding out the weaknesses. Build consistency with employee morale. Benefits can be improved.

RSS Feed </> Embed