Brio Tuscan Grille

www.brioitalian.com

Brio Tuscan Grille Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014
Brio Tuscan Grille – US – “Brio Tuscan Grille Dining room”

Saed Mohseni

I absolutely love this company, they care about you!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat management team, decent hours for restaurant work, fast paced but not overly overwhelming.

ConsAs a bartender it is very hard to make money. Policies change frequently here.

it was okay to work there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood pay good food nice people

Conswork late no room for growth

Typical Restaurant job

Hostess (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsFast-paced, good hourly pay, somewhat helpful managers, great coworkers that easily become your closest friends. You also receive a fair amount of training and the discount on the food isn't bad either!

ConsLong hours with less than happy customers or "guests". Mismanagement of employees. Unprofessional managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more professional, do not flirt or be too friendly with employees. Remain a professional leader all throughout the job.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

OK to start but gradually turned to hell

Hostess (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsSchedule was mostly flexible and the job was easy. I was very experienced but received a considerable amount less in pay than other hostesses.

ConsAlthough the schedule was flexible, it was was constantly changing. If an emergency came up, management would loose it and threaten to fire you. Training was awful. We spent two weeks gorging on sub-par food. My trainer didn't teach us a thing. Turned out 3 of the trainers were sleeping with employees. At one point we were basically put on display to strut around the restaurant to "practice smiling" while the serving staff watched.

Okay for College Student

ProsSchedule's flexible, make decent money, not a very hard job, good value of customer service

ConsServing is not fun in general, managements a mess, always try to set new rules that don't work

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to what employees have to say instead of just lecturing to us about something you don't know about.

Unexpectedly wonderful!

Hostess (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsFantastic people and great pay for hostessing. I needed to take a month long time off and my manager was more than accomodating. I always felt welcome and appreciated at the job. They also had an app for every employee to use that allowed you to look at your schedule, pick up shifts, release shifts, and talk with other employees - it makes everything so much easier!

ConsI honestly don't have much. I think there should be more thought put into who they hire as there are sometimes people who need to be more respectful to managment and who are not entirely qualified.

This company held quality at the highest possible standard and taught me how to work in a professional serving industry.

Food Runner (Former Employee) Southlake, TX

ProsI enjoyed that the employes we're all close and we interacted outside of work, typically spending the great money that we made at work.

ConsThe management seemed to be a little off as far as being on the same page. They had contradicting ideas about how the restaurant should be run, but I believe most of them have been relocated since.

broiler chef

Broiler (Current Employee) Freehold, NJ

Prosfast paced atmosphere, friendly co workers, management was responsive to employees

Consrigid with some company practices

Advice to Senior Managementpay your employees better

Hostess

Hostess (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsThe staff is great to work with and the company is absolutely good.. overall is a great company the hours per employee are not enough .

ConsThere are times that guests could be difficult. but I love the challenge and I work very well under pressure. I'm a problem solver.
    My idea of excellent costumer service is essential for my everyday routine.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo listen to every single employee's needs, it could be the key factor for less problems through out the company.

Great company and restaurant for the guest

Server (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe restaurant itself is very beautiful, the food is actually really good, and you can make really good tips.

Consthe guests get more benefits than the employees, management talks to other employees any kind of way, i find that to be very disrespectful.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be more benefits or perks for the employees, we should feel just as welcome as the guests do.

Worked for Brio Tuscan Grille? Contribute to the Community!