Bristol Bay Native

www.bbna.com

Bristol Bay Native Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

If you are not part of the family you will not advance (shareholder).

Senior Management (Former Employee) Anchorage, AK

ProsOverall the company is very people orientated and compensate the employees fairy but your chance for growth is limited.

ConsThey have a tendency to hire not necessarily the highest qualified employee but a shareholder. It is not a level playing field for non shareholders.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen up the lines of communication to all employees not just shareholders.

Good!

ProsThey really try to take care of their employees. They really try to work through problems with an employee in a fashion that works for both them and the employee.

ConsSometimes short sightedness can be a problem. They are remotely based and it makes it hard to live in the area due to expenses.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove major operations to Anchorage and keep Dillingham as a service area.

Worked for Bristol Bay Native? Contribute to the Community!