BroadPath Healthcare

3.6

Daron Robertson

The best...

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The Company values it's clients and employees equally. Management anticipates issues and resolves issues that may hinder success of a given project.

Cons

There are some instances in which work schedules are all consuming, mostly due to time zone. On these occasions, it is difficult to schedule and enjoy family time.

When projects are communicated with an end date, and a bonus is included with the end date, keep the bonus commitment based on the original end date. Bonus for project extensions should be addressed as the extension(s) occur.

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare

Pros

Being able to work from home! Also love the team work and sense of community.

Cons

Employment is contract based so there are times when there isn't a project going

Maybe some better recruiting of people. Or better training. Some struggle too much yet still have jobs. Cut the apron strings!

I enjoy working for broad path.

Current Employee - Case Manager  in  Helena, MT
    Current Employee - Case Manager in Helena, MT

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything is awesome...The pay, travel, accommodations. My director is tough but encouraging. She wants nothing but the best and I totally agree with her. And I work from home!! AND get paid every week! I'm in job heaven!

Cons

Leaving my family for an extended period of time so I could train onsite.

Sep 5, 2014Senior Vice President - Internal Operations

Thank you for the very positive review! We love it when talented and hard working individuals meet the perfect opportunity. All of us at BroadPath will continue to work to ensure an ongoing ... More

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Definitely worth checking out if you have experience in health insurance

Former Employee - Field Sales Agent  in  Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Field Sales Agent in Little Rock, AR

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Working with BroadPath was a good opportunity for me to hone my skills and gain further experience in the health insurance industry, making decent money along the way. The management team is generally responsive to input as well as concerns and issues that may arise. With this being a travel project and working with people from all over the country, it was a good networking opportunity as well.

Cons

A few of the coworkers were not as professional as one would have hoped. But by the end management appeared to have dealt with that as much as possible given the circumstances. Being away from home for weeks or months at a time can be a negative.

If the quality of the Arkansas project is typical, keep up the good work and some of us may be back for more.

Sep 5, 2014Senior Vice President - Internal Operations

We appreciate the feedback and of course would love to recognize all of the individuals on this project who made it a success. Our client was very pleased with the team and as a result will be ... More

Look elsewhere

Current Employee - Enrollment Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Enrollment Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

When on the road per diem is a plus, hotel, rental car supplied

Cons

You call recruiter, she emails you back, the "leads" on assignments aren't fair to everyone, they lie to get you to stay, no pto, no healthcare, no internet allowance for wk at hm

I could see real growth in this company if they took better care if the employees they get. You will never keep good hard working employees treating them like crap, and not offering what other companies in the same field offer or more.

Aug 25, 2014VP - Internal Operations

Thank you to the individual who posted the review on 8/20/14. We appreciate the input and know that feedback is important to improving our company.

We did want to clarify that BroadPath actually
    ... More

Overall, a great experience.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Working from home, decent pay and coworkers.

Cons

No contact for upcoming openings.

Advice to one in particular would be to take a breath every once in a while. Calm down. Lol

Growth and a Chance to Shine!

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is growing and has been expanding lines of business and adding new clients and hiring new staff. This is a great time to get on board an outstanding company and shine. The senior leadership team is approachable, engaged and supports the success of each person as well as the company as a whole.

Cons

As the company continues to grow it would be great to see some type of profit sharing built in to the benefits once you reach a certain level.

Keep engaging your staff and checking in to see how they are doing. You are doing an excellent job of making the staff feel like they matter!

Energetic, vigorous place for ideas to blossom

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Executive leadership asks for, embraces and takes action on ideas. Change happens fast and tactically.

Cons

Because of the action oriented environment sometimes ideas can get orphaned and priorities may change a bit more rapidly than is optimal.

Keep the "can-do" attitude and culture of fostering growth.

Opportunity to grow and advance

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rapidly growing company that is focused on healthcare services which means lots of continued opportunities for career advancement. Hard work is recognized and you can carve your own career path by taking initiative and presenting proactive solutions. Company is willing to invest in technology and tools to continue to improve processes and gain efficiency.

Cons

Other raters have incorrectly stated that BroadPath does not offer healthcare benefits. It is true that BroadPath does not have a company sponsored plan, but employees can get reimbursed for a portion of an individual health plan (details outlined in the employee handbook).

Continue to focus on development of resources (employees and technology) that will support the company's growth. Look at benefits and ways to attract top talent as the job market improves.

Disappointing

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Work at Home
    Travel per diem

Cons

No benefits
    Lack of communication
    Incompetent trainers
    No respect from upper management
    Contractors looked down on
    No allowance for life/work balance
    More concerned with bodies than able bodied

Treat your employees/contractors with more dignity and you may find that they're willing to go above and beyond without being bullied into compliance. While any customer service professional knows that the viability of the client relationship is important, if YOU don't show respect for your staff, why would they? Be more understanding without becoming lax and understand that a small bit of compassion will instill loyalty and dedication towards you.

BroadPath Healthcare Photos

Worked for BroadPath Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!