BroadPath Healthcare

Updated November 21, 2014
Updated November 21, 2014
3.8

Daron Robertson

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Broad Path.

Current Employee - Case Manager in Helena, MT

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The process from submitting my application to working was quick and effortless. Broad Path took great care of me when I was onsite. The pay was great and I loved getting paid every week.

Cons

My contract is ending a little earlier than expected and there aren't any new contracts for my line of work at this time. I would love to continue working for Broad path.

More contracts!!! I left a full time permanent job to work for you. It was a risk worth taking but I wish I could continue with the company.

Customer Service

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare full-time

Pros

Nice people. Will go the extra mile for their employees.

Cons

Hours are brutal from morning till night and on weekends.

Manage work hours better

I enjoy working for broad path.

Current Employee - Case Manager in Helena, MT

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everything is awesome...The pay, travel, accommodations. My director is tough but encouraging. She wants nothing but the best and I totally agree with her. And I work from home!! AND get paid every week! I'm in job heaven!

Cons

Leaving my family for an extended period of time so I could train onsite.

Sep 5, 2014Senior Vice President - Internal Operations

Thank you for the very positive review! We love it when talented and hard working individuals meet the perfect opportunity. All of us at BroadPath will continue to work to ensure an ongoing ... More

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare

Pros

Being able to work from home! Also love the team work and sense of community.

Cons

Employment is contract based so there are times when there isn't a project going

Maybe some better recruiting of people. Or better training. Some struggle too much yet still have jobs. Cut the apron strings!

The best...

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The Company values it's clients and employees equally. Management anticipates issues and resolves issues that may hinder success of a given project.

Cons

There are some instances in which work schedules are all consuming, mostly due to time zone. On these occasions, it is difficult to schedule and enjoy family time.

When projects are communicated with an end date, and a bonus is included with the end date, keep the bonus commitment based on the original end date. Bonus for project extensions should be addressed as the extension(s) occur.

When thinking outside of the box matters, BroadPath is your company!

Current Employee - Processor, Auditor, Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Processor, Auditor, Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Remote work, that is very challenging and rewarding. The Management staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They are always looking for ways to improve internal and external processes to give us the latest tools and resources for us to perform our jobs to the best of our ability. Expectations are high from the CEO to the processors.

Cons

No Benefits as of 2014 but I'm sure that is in the works.

Definitely worth checking out if you have experience in health insurance

Former Employee - Field Sales Agent in Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Field Sales Agent in Little Rock, AR

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Working with BroadPath was a good opportunity for me to hone my skills and gain further experience in the health insurance industry, making decent money along the way. The management team is generally responsive to input as well as concerns and issues that may arise. With this being a travel project and working with people from all over the country, it was a good networking opportunity as well.

Cons

A few of the coworkers were not as professional as one would have hoped. But by the end management appeared to have dealt with that as much as possible given the circumstances. Being away from home for weeks or months at a time can be a negative.

If the quality of the Arkansas project is typical, keep up the good work and some of us may be back for more.

Sep 5, 2014Senior Vice President - Internal Operations

We appreciate the feedback and of course would love to recognize all of the individuals on this project who made it a success. Our client was very pleased with the team and as a result will be ... More

Look elsewhere

Current Employee - Enrollment Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Enrollment Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

When on the road per diem is a plus, hotel, rental car supplied

Cons

You call recruiter, she emails you back, the "leads" on assignments aren't fair to everyone, they lie to get you to stay, no pto, no healthcare, no internet allowance for wk at hm

I could see real growth in this company if they took better care if the employees they get. You will never keep good hard working employees treating them like crap, and not offering what other companies in the same field offer or more.

Aug 25, 2014VP - Internal Operations

Thank you to the individual who posted the review on 8/20/14. We appreciate the input and know that feedback is important to improving our company.

We did want to clarify that BroadPath actually
    ... More

Overall, a great experience.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Working from home, decent pay and coworkers.

Cons

No contact for upcoming openings.

Advice to one in particular would be to take a breath every once in a while. Calm down. Lol

Growth and a Chance to Shine!

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company is growing and has been expanding lines of business and adding new clients and hiring new staff. This is a great time to get on board an outstanding company and shine. The senior leadership team is approachable, engaged and supports the success of each person as well as the company as a whole.

Cons

As the company continues to grow it would be great to see some type of profit sharing built in to the benefits once you reach a certain level.

Keep engaging your staff and checking in to see how they are doing. You are doing an excellent job of making the staff feel like they matter!

BroadPath Healthcare Photos