Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland

1 Rating

Current Employee.

Current Employee - Sparkle Department
    Current Employee - Sparkle Department

I have been working at Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland part-time for more than a year

Pros

Bronners respects that I am a working Mom. If there is an immediate issue at home, my management team is the first to offer help. I always feel comfortable discussing any issue that arises, either at work or home. Working hours are very flexible. Wages arent so great, but there are usually extra hours available during the busy season if we want them. Management is always accessible. If your own dept. manager is not available, someone, even Wayne Bronner, is there to listen. This is a Godly, family friendly, fun and wonderful place to work.

Cons

There are really no challenges. Bronners really cares about their employees! They employ approximately 800 people during peak season. Most are return employees that come back year after year. Because it is a great place to work.

Sometimes change is a good thing.

Awesome place to work.

Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate  in  Frankenmuth, MI
    Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Frankenmuth, MI

I have been working at Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland

Pros

There are alot of perks that make up for the minimum wage.
    Flexible and predictable schedule. During busy season, more hours if we want them.
    Time off when I need it.
    Moral is high. I think my coworkers enjoy working here as well! Great team spirit even between departments.
    Senior management and owners are present. We know who they are and we feel a part of the business.
    Opportunities for advancement are very good. If you put in the effort, you can go places in this company!
    They understand you have a family/personal life and work with you so you can enjoy work and personal life.
    Everyone's job is truely important. I have NEVER heard "I wouldn't want to do THAT job.", because it's considered a "peon" kind of job.

Cons

Most positions are seasonal, but this can also be a "pro"!

I really enjoy working at Bronner's.
    We appreciate the thank you letter's at the end of the season, the goodies at break time all year and all the things you do to show appreciation. It keeps us motiviated. I look forward to coming back each year!

great place all around

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Frankenmuth, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Frankenmuth, MI

I have been working at Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland

Pros

Alot of perks with this job. The owners always show appreciation for the staff and are visible on all shifts and each day. Flexible with schedules to allow a balance of family/personal and work life. Predictable schedule so I can pretty much plan my days a month ahead of time.

Cons

The pay is minimum wage. The job can sometimes be boring when it is in the slow. Most positions are seasonal.

It is nice to hear how you appreciate staff. Bronners is an awesome place to work. I have no complaints.

Worked for Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland? Contribute to the Community!