- Any Location
- Any Job Title
Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Brookfield Residential Property ServicesDoesn't RecommendDoesn't Recommend
- I had the privilege to meet and work with great, smart and fun professionals. The hard work and fast pace make people stick together, and help each other.
- Very low morale and lack of trust in upper management.
- Poor communication from the top
- The golden rule of 'do what you say, and say what you do' rarely applies
Advice to Management
- Create a more transparent environment where employees are encouraged to express their opinions, and show more trust to your workforce. Get rid of those known to generate toxicity in their own groups.