Brown and Harris Management

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Hall F. Willkie

Great place to be a broker!

Sales (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Brown and Harris Management full-time for more than a year

ProsExtremely professional environment, high values and morals, great support from management, and a very good place to be a broker. The people in my office are fun, supportive and definitely team oriented.

ConsThis is a write your own ticket type of job as a broker/agent, so you have to be motivated and stay motivated when starting out.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore in house sales seminars would be beneficial

Doorman for several years. Good Experience, reliable company.

Doorman (Former Employee)

I worked at Brown and Harris Management part-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood people to work with

ConsTake themselves too seriously
Very strict with rules

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with respect

A very tight ship type of middle size real estate company.

Salesperson (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Brown and Harris Management as a contractor for more than a year

ProsVery very professional and run by the book. No funny business in business dealing allowed

ConsNot very much for chance for senior management as the size of office limits this aspect of job situation.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany needs to have more diversity.

Great for brokers, not-so-great for salaried staff

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Brown and Harris Management full-time for more than 5 years

ProsAccess to exclusive properties, VIP clientele, and a network of talented brokers.

ConsExtremely limited growth potential for non-licensed staff members. Pay increases are infrequent and very small. Management favors brokers over staff when incidents occur no matter who is at fault.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat non-licensed staff with more care. They are the backbone of this company. They get a property sold or rented just as much as brokers, but they work behind the scenes. Give better raises and allow regular opportunity for growth.

It was a very professional environment, I was treated fairly as it was a temporary position

Doorman (Former Employee)

I worked at Brown and Harris Management

ProsSome of the best reasons to work at Brown Harris and Stevens are; professionalism, good
pay, benefits, security, and a family like atmosphere.

ConsLimited room for advancement
Night shifts
Swing shifts

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a more active role in your employees lives so as not to treat them as just another duty to be filled but rather encourage and foster an environment were a sense of everyone is part of a team. The sum of ones parts is greater then the whole sport of philosophy, adopting an integrative approach to corporate management.

Great summer job experience. .

Secretary (Former Employee)

I worked at Brown and Harris Management

ProsFreedom and job security. You always know that you will have a job waiting for you what ever happens. Great place for a summer job get paid great, work hard and connect with people at the office. i have been working there for 5 years and i have nothing negative to say about the commpany. Great way to make extra money make friends.

ConsShifts vary so you have to be prepared to work any time they need you. Strict on their employees but fair get your job done and you will be well rewarded. Overall a classy company no question about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone great job keep it up, i have never had aproblem with anything. Prompt service everytime i went there.

Fantastic experience! They are the most professional and ethical residential brokerage firm.

Realtor Associate (Former Employee)
Palm Beach (Aruba)

I worked at Brown and Harris Management as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsTerrific manager in the Palm Beach office. Very positive, always available to answer questions. Other Realtors and office staff are very friendly and helpful as well.

ConsNo cons if you are a real estate sales associate.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou provide a terrific work environment for the Realtors!

Ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNot bad
Nice office
Good snacks
Good Name

ConsBad management. Shady business. Poor

Worked for Brown and Harris Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brown and Harris Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brown and Harris Management CEO Hall F. Willkie. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Brown and Harris Management employees.